Chat Avenue should only have nice people on it.

I’m not crying for attention at all.
You insecure/immature troll.
Grow up and get a life seriously.
Sigh, one I didn't tag you. And two, all you been doing is attacking me. I been trolled and attacked enough on here, since I started here, I'm not putting up with your bullshìt, I put you on ignore a few days ago. But you still attack me again and again. Fuçk off. Last warning or you will regret fuçking with me. @H.R. PufnStuf knows what I will do, regardless if I'm banned in general chat or not. I'm the last person you should be fuçking with. Don't piss me off.
Screenshot_20240105_212139_Chrome.jpg

Sigh, one I didn't tag you. And two, all you been doing is attacking me. I been trolled and attacked enough on here, since I started here, I'm not putting up with your bullshìt, I put you on ignore a few days ago. But you still attack me again and again. Fuçk off. Last warning or you will regret fuçking with me. @H.R. PufnStuf knows what I will do, regardless if I'm banned in general chat or not. I'm the last person you should be fuçking with. Don't piss me off.
Screenshot_20240105_212139_Chrome.jpg
View attachment 962585
Congratulations on being in my iggy bin for life, enjoy me not reading your bullshìt on Christmas Eve.

Thank God, im not thin skinned bitçh like other people. Thank you iggy button <3

Last edited:
I agree. I have seen some very hurtful comments in some of these rooms. I've even been attacked on the forums for complaining about a moderator, and I never did anything wrong. I have seen people telling others to kill themselves and people wishing I had my genitals mutilated. Some have wished murder upon me too. This website isn't very healthy especially not for long periods of time. It's just the nature of the beast.

Everybody’s been super nice to me except 2 twats but they don’t mean nuffin more than the gum i stepped on yesterday.

This mouth sings praises in your name and whispers things in your ear. PM me for deets.

You can message me by clicking my name @Ks_guy and hit start conversation.
I'm fine thanks, but have a good new year even though it's a little late.

New Year Party GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

I agree. I have seen some very hurtful comments in some of these rooms. I've even been attacked on the forums for complaining about a moderator, and I never did anything wrong. I have seen people telling others to kill themselves and people wishing I had my genitals mutilated. Some have wished murder upon me too. This website isn't very healthy especially not for long periods of time. It's just the nature of the beast.
Take it from someone complaining about anyone here gets you absolutely nothing - even if its a rubbish twat!

Take it from someone complaining about anyone here gets you absolutely nothing - even if its a rubbish twat!
I agree. It is a waste of time, and I only just realised it today. I guess I had to find out somehow as much as I regret it.