Chat Avenue v Real Life??

It goes like this- " im annoyed with the site for whatever reason, its dying the sky is falling blah blah- why is this person not part of my clique and spending so much time here that annoys be too since site supposed to be dying, im bored so ill belittle them for doing what I do which is spend lots of time here , and finish them off with a go- touch- the-grass- - If they get fed up and leave it proves im right, and if they wont/dont they must either bend to my will or become food for my coven- called the chronically hypocritical."

Kurt Russell Fact GIF

It goes like this- " im annoyed with the site for whatever reason, its dying the sky is falling blah blah- why is this person not part of my clique and spending so much time here that annoys be too since site supposed to be dying, im bored so ill belittle them for doing what I do which is spend lots of time here , and finish them off with a go- touch- the-grass- - If they get fed up and leave it proves im right, and if they wont/dont they must either bend to my will or become food for my coven- called the chronically hypocritical."

Kurt Russell Fact GIF
food for my coven AHAHAHA - LOL ffs HR!

Happy Martin Klempnow GIF by ZDF heute-show