chat hacking and ip tracing

JScott

thisis for teh admin and chat master, but the user that is doing this is using the name SOPOPHOBIA I DO HAVE THE SCREEN SHOT IF NEEDED

Hello I hope all is well with U Please send chatmaster a message with UR screenshots

Hello I hope all is well with U Please send chatmaster a message with UR screenshots

thisis for teh admin and chat master, but the user that is doing this is using the name SOPOPHOBIA I DO HAVE THE SCREEN SHOT IF NEEDED
Dear JScott, I hope all is well with you, your family, your friends, and neighbors,
Chatmaster
The Chatmaster
rank6_admin.gif
If you need to get ahold of The Chatmaster on chat ave. Then you could pretty please kindly send The Chatmater a private message and add the screen shots on here if you wish too. The Chatmaster will be happy to look at this matter also. The Chatmaster will get back to you when he or she is available. The Chatmaster stays pretty busy too. So it may take a short time or a while. Pretty please just be patience with The Chatmaster. The Chatmaster is a very great person too. :) If need be The Chatmaster will be happy to help out. Thank you for your time and patience's. Thank you so very much for your post on forums. I am just trying to help you out too. Have a great day, and year in 2020. :) God bless you and your family. Take care! I hope this helps you JScott.
Thank you for using chat ave. Please bring more family and friends here. :) Chat ave would be happy to have them:) join chat ave too.​

All the best,

Princessa​