Chatmaster make the reporting options better in KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

XRosalinaX

Gold Member
  1. The report limit was too low. I could only report a few spammers before reaching the maximum.

2. The report options were too limited. I could choose from three categories: Abusive language, Inappropriate content, and Fraud Attempt. These did not cover all the types of spamming.

3. I did not see any moderator online and I was worried that my reports would be misunderstood as spam when they log in.

I think just adding a few options would help the moderators to detect what rules the users are breaking.

@Chatmaster.

1. The report limit was too low. I could only report a few spammers before reaching the maximum.

2. The report options were too limited. I could choose from three categories: Abusive language, Inappropriate content, and Fraud Attempt. These did not cover all the types of spamming.

3. I did not see any moderator online and I was worried that my reports would be misunderstood as spam when they log in.

I think just adding a few options would help the moderators to detect what rules the users are breaking.

@Chatmaster.
maybe we can work on puttin some of these in place, you never know what the future holds!☺️👌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.