Christianity

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeSpeech

if you aren't born again you aren't Christian. does that make sense? imagine if you aren't supernaturally born again conversed by the power of the holy ghost. "that means." God now lives in you. You don't make-believe in Almighty God. You truly actually ultimately believe in Jesus. Imagine this

Hell fire, dying and going to hell without Jesus. For who you are as a person. So when death suddenly claimed your life its too late to question in death, which God is, as He already since you're deceased (are now in hell fire, that's where God Almighty (the Jesus Christ of Nazareth) you hated, denied and rejected. Is torturing you in hell fire for all eternity. and that's what the gospels partly about. God's wrath against you as a sinner. Believers and unbelievers there is a significant difference between being a child of light and slave of evil. If you aren't born again, you're a slave of evil. It means you belong to the devil. It furthermore means you weren't made created meant or for Jesus. God knew before you were born you were already going to be condemned to hell fire did he not? You had your entire whole life to accept God but you rejected your only hope of salvation. For Jesus Christ is Lord, and even the devil your daddy "aknowledges that." forget it you're hopeless. God doesn't give his enemies life for God's life. God destroys His enemies to hell fire torturing his enemies (thats you and your family loved ones you hated your entire life too) unbelievers, God has no respect of an unbeliever despite age. Only God Almighty "believing unto Jesus." can save you from the wrath of God. #do you know why hell fire isn't preached in your church? #God's not in your church. Jesus CHrist raised me from the dead. "Luke 16.31 = He said to Him if they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead." THAT MEANS, you won't believe me even if i tell you God raised me from the dead. #you would call me either a liar or i'm insane. To make this impossible claim. #Thank God Jesus is the God of impossibility because "existence is nothing to Him." (why's that) #He brought existence to existence out of nothing. #But GOd's not nothing. #God is everything "just not evil." although Christ Jesus "created evil." GOd's holy. Pastor Charles Lawson is inaccurate wrong false and misleading (just using him for an example in this next statement) #'nobody knows the essence of a spirit." that is like saying nobody "knows God." this man is wrong. ANYWAYS that not even biblical. #i'll tell you MARK DOWN THESE WORDS FOR THERE TRUSTWORTHY AND TRUE, "THIS ISN'T BIBLICAl." BUT however, this isn't blasphemy either. #you ready its this here: NOBODY KNOWS THE ESSENCE OF A SPIRIT: isn't GOd holy? isn't God righteous? Isn't the devil evil? isn't the devil wicked? #well correct me if i'm wrong Pastor Charles Lawson, but I just broke down some "characteristics, and attributes, of God's essence.. and the devil, lucifer Satan.. God's holy He's clean, sinless, RIGHTEOUS (are those not the ESSENCE OF a spirit) God is light. GOd is life. Satan is evil, wicked, uncean, ungodly. are those not characteristics attributes and yes well "essences of evil spirits." thus fallen angles. But anyways. To the point. Hell fire #if you're not a believer in the LORD JESUS CHRIST if you have not accepted God and declared Jesus Christ of Nazareth and acknowledged him as LORD. If you love to hate Christians other believers and all of creation. Of your not born again you're thus a slave of your flesh/death sin Satan and the evil's of this world. You will die than go to hell fire for all eternity. There will be wheeping and gnashing of teeth. When God throws you into hell for eternity. "if it sounds fun like a party, you should jump off a cliff." tell me, how you're going to live!!! but anyways. #this is a clean Christian post. This is from a biblical perspective. I have legal right to post on these forums. This will be going to the police the judge and my lawyer #If you report what i posted here. #I have rights, #and you're not going to report this. Facebook wont let me post on my wall. This isn't facebook honey. #i love to preach to unbelievers and believers why's that I love God. That's why. and this message just taught you something you probably didnt know. Good and evil, God and Satan. We know you're too good to believe in any of the above unless its you shitting out your butt #but, If you reject God #you will die and go to hell as Jesus tortures you on a personal level. #HOW MIGHT I BE SAVED? #saved from what? Saved from God from Jesus Himself. God if you accept/believe in Jesus (don't sweat it you're saved) #however, if you have never tasted THE GOD OF GLORY #If you haven't ever tappe into the holy ghost if you haven't breathed a life in surrenderance to Christ. If you don't live for God. (you aren't saved) #read your bible here baby ill help you. Romans 10:9 what is it? where's it come from? well what does it mean? #believe what it says #start there finish there. #don't just read it and let it be dead to you because you're not born again powerless to being able to believe a single word of Romans 10:9 or the bible God or his testimony. #don't do that. #instead "believe Jesus for every word GOd ever spoke." #God's not a liar, creation is But the creator isnt. #is Jesus the creator to you? #who do you say GOd almighty is? #the Christ? #who is God to you anything? #if not stay hopeless and die an enemy of Jesus. #die an go to hell. Hallelujah when God slaughters not just your body but your soul too in hell fire being tortured for eternity day and night. #from an omnipotent (all powerful) God that you hate and rejected that you rather chose evil instead of Him. #died and go to hell for that. #but what does it mean to be Christian? #it means to embrace Christ as Lord & savior of your life now i know if this offend you #good if it doesn't it should but if it doesn't. #theres something wrong with you. #unless you're like me and love God. #than the cross shouldn't be too offensive to you nazi' scum #i mean you scholars you unbelievers. get your groove on #as for me #imma get my prayer on. #catch you on the flip side. #God's my ride.. #i don't hide #we can't hide from Jesus #you can't escape God. #give your life to Him if thats too much #die and go to hell those your choices #acccept or reject God #but you wont be free from the choices the consequences you make. #you're going to have to live in death (hell fire) for all eternity #without Jesus burning in hell. notice how you aren't free from that choice of rejecting GOd? #He tortures you in hell once you die for doing so? #now imagine believing in God! what a wonderful thought: knowing when you die already in advance God's merciful to you for GOd loves you. #God truly loves those whom love Him. #God truly hates those who Hate Him. #Jesus is Lord (even your daddy Lucifer the devil the evil one Satan) can tell you Jesus is Lord. Even your daddy the devil understands this. #you don't if you're an unbeliever you're hopeless forget it. #I pray my message was a great one #for todays sunday service. #you're all invited to church again. #who's coming next week #im not here to condemn you believe me #no don't believe me #WHAT DOES THE BIBE SAY teach to you? #if you're an unbeliever you're already condemned go to the word of God repent and believe in the gospel. #WHAT DOES THE BIBLE TEACH YOU? #i pray you're not challenged by me or what i wrote or write. but that you would let God challenge you. have a contest see who always wins and who doesn't always win. #time and time again. #than there you go sweethearts. There she is. #thats it. #illl stop here: #if hells to hot for me to write about #illl kick her down a few notches, #you're definitely going there.

Hail lord Satan, btw what is this thread about?
I only hail THE LORD JESUS CHRISt, btw I reported you for being anti-christ and satanic in a Christian thread imagine that. #this isn't about the devil your daddy lucifer and i dont worship evil bow or coward down to it. #i only bow to my knee to God. #Satan's whats that word im looking for "unworthy." only God's worthy. #the devil isn't God no matter how much you wanna lie doesn't make Satan God at all being true. #anyways i reported you this threads about um. #you going to hell unbelievers just like yourself. #this threads about God and people that are and aren't Christian #read it again you'll figure that out. #if you learn to read you might being able to "understand once you learn to read what things are about once you do that first and foremost."

Satan is a false god, im talking about the LORD JESUS CHRIST who is God. #thats what this is about and i already reported you so stop replying to me. #you're going to hell if you're wondering if you're saved believe me your not.

Bible Book List
Font Size

James 2:19

New International Version

19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder.
Read full chapter
James 2:19 in all English translations
Most Relevant Verses
Acts 2:36
Verse Concepts
Therefore let all the house of Israel know for certain that God has made Him both Lord and Christ—this Jesus whom you crucified.”

Revelation 17:14
Verse Concepts
These will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings, and those who are with Him are the called and chosen and faithful.”

1 Timothy 6:15
Verse Concepts
which He will bring about at the proper time—He who is the blessed and only Sovereign, the King of kings and Lord of lords,

Revelation 19:16
Verse Concepts
And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, “KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Acts 10:36
Verse Concepts
The word which He sent to the sons of Israel, preaching peace through Jesus Christ (He is Lord of all)—

Our Latest Videos
0 seconds of 2 minutes, 3 secondsVolume 0%

Romans 10:12
Verse Concepts
For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;

Romans 14:9
Verse Concepts
For to this end Christ died and lived again, that He might be Lord both of the dead and of the living.

Psalm 110:1
Verse Concepts
A Psalm of David.
The Lord says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”

Matthew 22:44
Verse Concepts
‘The Lord said to my Lord,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I put Your enemies beneath Your feet”’?

Mark 12:36
Verse Concepts
David himself said in the Holy Spirit,
“Sit at My right hand,
Until I put Your enemies beneath Your feet.”’

Luke 20:42
Verse Concepts
For David himself says in the book of Psalms,
“Sit at My right hand,

Acts 2:34
Verse Concepts
For it was not David who ascended into heaven, but he himself says:
“Sit at My right hand,

Matthew 22:43
Verse Concepts
He *said to them, “Then how does David in the Spirit call Him ‘Lord,’ saying,

Luke 20:44
Therefore David calls Him ‘Lord,’ and how is He his son?”

John 21:7
Verse Concepts
Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved *said to Peter, “It is the Lord.” So when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put his outer garment on (for he was stripped for work), and threw himself into the sea.

John 13:13
Verse Concepts
You call Me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am.

John 13:14
Verse Concepts
If I then, the Lord and the Teacher, washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another’s feet.

1 Corinthians 1:2
Verse Concepts
To the church of God which is at Corinth, to those who have been sanctified in Christ Jesus, saints by calling, with all who in every place call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours:

1 Corinthians 8:6
Verse Concepts
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom are all things and we exist for Him; and one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we exist through Him.

Ephesians 4:5
Verse Concepts
one Lord, one faith, one baptism,

1 Timothy 1:2
Verse Concepts
To Timothy, my true child in the faith: Grace, mercy and peace from God the Father and Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Peter 1:2
Verse Concepts
Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord;

2 Peter 1:11
Verse Concepts
for in this way the entrance into the eternal kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ will be abundantly supplied to you.

2 Peter 2:20
Verse Concepts
For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.

Luke 6:5
Verse Concepts
And He was saying to them, “The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath.”

1 Peter 3:15
Verse Concepts
but sanctify Christ as Lord in your hearts, always being ready to make a defense to everyone who asks you to give an account for the hope that is in you, yet with gentleness and reverence;

Matthew 7:21
Verse Concepts
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter.

Luke 6:46
Verse Concepts
“Why do you call Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say?

Jude 1:4
Verse Concepts
For certain persons have crept in unnoticed, those who were long beforehand marked out for this condemnation, ungodly persons who turn the grace of our God into licentiousness and deny our only Master and Lord, Jesus Christ.

Bible Theasaurus
Lord (7266 instances)