CLEMMY SIMPING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CLEMS0N

Silver Member
I would like to give a shout out to "3" best singles chat moderators that doesn't include screem and firefly.

@rapinoes smirking revenge this would be my 3rd shout out post from you. But like I said before, you're a solid moderator and great assets to leighs team. You display loyalty by providing support to @TheLeigh. I salute 🫡 you 💯 well- appreciated

@Absolut Bitch a queen doesn't do drama, they do business. A true OG in singles... the heart n soul ! Putting you back as singles mod was the best decision - you have a really unique perspective. Thanks for adding something special to leighs team. No other mods compares your level of greatness.
( bringing that power house) - clemmy highly respected you 🫡

@Mooose you're fu cking awesome! 👌 I enjoy seeing you in singles. You're such a go-getter ..I really admire your drive and determination. You might say modding is not always easy but you always make it look effortless. You deserve a medal for awesomeness lol FYI - YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE.

- don't hate but congratulate singles

jurassic park deal with it GIF

I would like to give a shout out to "3" best singles chat moderators that doesn't include screem and firefly.

@rapinoes smirking revenge this would be my 3rd shout out post from you. But like I said before, you're a solid moderator and great assets to leighs team. You display loyalty by providing support to @TheLeigh. I salute 🫡 you 💯 well- appreciated

@Absolut Bitch a queen doesn't do drama, they do business. A true OG in singles... the heart n soul ! Putting you back as singles mod was the best decision - you have a really unique perspective. Thanks for adding something special to leighs team. No other mods compares your level of greatness.
( bringing that power house) - clemmy highly respected you 🫡

@Mooose you're fu cking awesome! 👌 I enjoy seeing you in singles. You're such a go-getter ..I really admire your drive and determination. You might say modding is not always easy but you always make it look effortless. You deserve a medal for awesomeness lol FYI - YOU HAVE A BEAUTIFUL VOICE.

- don't hate but congratulate singles
You are not even a singles chatter... Blew in with the wind like Leigh

Poor @Screem

You’re too kind, Clemmy!
Grunt pig

Status
Not open for further replies.