CLEMMYS SUGGESTION

CLEMS0N

Silver Member
Can you all get a life for at least 24 hours without going to chat and forums.

All members should try this challenge and I know this would be hard for most of them without C/A. I'm trying to make a difference to chat avenue community. Go touch some grass outdoor patio backyard. Whatever the fuk yall wanna do

Spend time with tha fam bam and so called real friends outside of chat. Watch some movies, do some household chores like ya mommy told you 5 hours ago. Go find a nearest employment center near you and start acting right

Riding with the stick, - whole 30 in it
I'm the scraper with my windows tinted
I'm the realest mfker ever invented

All members should try this challenge and I know this would be hard for most of them without C/A. I'm trying to make a difference to chat avenue community. Go touch some grass outdoor patio backyard. Whatever the fuk yall wanna do

Spend time with tha fam bam and so called real friends outside of chat. Watch some movies, do some household chores like ya mommy told you 5 hours ago. Go find a nearest employment center near you and start acting right

Do you see the problem here Clemmy?

@CLEMS0N

Hello Clemmy, I hope ALL is well with you. Starting now for me. 24 hours off here chat ave. It is now 10:00 PM and the 24 hours will be up. It is now Sunday 3/24/2024. I will try your challenge. See you back in 24 hours. HA! Ready set go ME! Texas time zone! I will play this cool 24-hour game. :) I have lots to do in real life for 24-hours.

What Time Will It Be 24 Hours from Now? I can be back in my 24 hours at. :) I can go lots of other things in real life in 24 hours. Yay me! I will win this one. :)

10:00 PM
Monday, March 25, 2024

Good night! Be safe and stay well always. Bye for now! Have fun! Logging off for 24 hours. :) Yahoo! So much fun this 24-hour game. Yay ME! Have a great and blessed rest of the year in 2024. :) Cheers! Be back soon! :) In 24-hours!

ALL the best,
Princessa

AMEN!!!!!!

Early morning sunlight (before 10 am), exercise, eating healthy and omega 3s πŸ’ͺ yes sir 🫑 Good for physical and mental health.

The average forum user doesnt know what outside or employment is. Thats why some folks here are 48 and still living with their 65 year old mothers who pay half their mortgage.

NgEys0Q.png

My4hDd9.png

czQbDxJ.png

w9VBIeH.png

iztrJUv.png

TplIOMx.png

tZtH7jd.png

xmqR3jc.png

RNoDUli.png

jlJrqu5.png

CYvBLqn.png

18WuaeB.png

hfjsvyE.png

yUOXKGt.png

giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
uBLdzm1.png

I wanna know what word is blanked out. Gay?

Scratch and sniff yikes
I mean, he's in the closet so that makes sense. That panties photo of his was an eye opener in every sense.

Anyways im out this thread because every thread boba posts in turns into a last shitpost wins thread.

Good luck in your endeavours of changing the lives of these cretins clemmy
You started it, got worked up because your trolling didn't work. Don't try to flip the script here.

Last edited by a moderator: