CLEMMYS SUGGESTION

Not been here for 18 days straight, tbh i didn't miss it and lawd knows why i even bothered logging in.
It's time to dissappear here. There's nothing much going on here.

It's more fun back in the day. More users - loving the kicks , bans from you and your mods. Makes my day when I get kicked out from chats.

Love pissin off CAT when she used to be admin. Your BFF

Chat-Avenue definitely used to be more entertaining. All the old users have fucked off and have been replaced by ones that were irrelevant back in the day. The only way for them to become relevant, was for the old users to **** off so that they could give room to them. So in essence they should be grateful to them, yet they despise them funnily enough.

I mean, I’ve always been irrelevant on this site, but then again, I’ve never sought relevancy like most people on here because I don’t lack relevancy outside of chat-avenue.

I missed yew!!!! <3

@Finn2.0 @-Luka said you went to Ibiza to stare at all the meatheads in track suits...
I did. It’s like reality tv but live. In the flesh. Watching a bunch of orange morons sharing their genital warts with as many council estate tarts as their peckers can manage

Chat-Avenue definitely used to be more entertaining. All the old users have fucked off and have been replaced by ones that were irrelevant back in the day. The only way for them to become relevant, was for the old users to **** off so that they could give room to them. So in essence they should be grateful to them, yet they despise them funnily enough.

I mean, I’ve always been irrelevant on this site, but then again, I’ve never sought relevancy like most people on here because I don’t lack relevancy outside of chat-avenue.
I'm getting mightier-than-thou vibes here, which seems a bit degrading against people who you don't even know, doesn't it? Sure, it's natural to form a connection with certain people over others, but determining who is relevant or not is such a childish mindset to have. Last I checked, this is a public website - a place where new chatt.ers are bound to come to and find. Would you stick around on a website that aren't welcoming to newcomers? I wouldn't, but that would make this place lame if only five of the same people were hanging here all the time with no one new to break it up.

I'm not sure who you're referring to as "seeking relevance" either or who you've decided are better chatt.ers than the rest, but I'm willing to bet that many people would disagree with your little list here. Personally, I'd just like to come on forums once and read other crap rather than all the hate comments towards each other.

I'm getting mightier-than-thou vibes here, which seems a bit degrading against people who you don't even know, doesn't it? Sure, it's natural to form a connection with certain people over others, but determining who is relevant or not is such a childish mindset to have. Last I checked, this is a public website - a place where new chatt.ers are bound to come to and find. Would you stick around on a website that aren't welcoming to newcomers? I wouldn't, but that would make this place lame if only five of the same people were hanging here all the time with no one new to break it up.

I'm not sure who you're referring to as "seeking relevance" either or who you've decided are better chatt.ers than the rest, but I'm willing to bet that many people would disagree with your little list here. Personally, I'd just like to come on forums once and read other crap rather than all the hate comments towards each other.
Dutchy is currently logged into he Lego Dude account. Please continue to hold and he’ll be with you as soon as he’s done.

Likewise. I always look forward to your visits every six months. I hope you’re well
Technically, it's more like twice a month, mostly when I'm bored at work and my supervisor hasn't made it to the office yet because he's still in bed, dreaming about a vacation.

I can't tell you how many times I've laughed at your comments on here, whether I partook in them or not. Keep up the good work!

Technically, it's more like twice a month, mostly when I'm bored at work and my supervisor hasn't made it to the office yet because he's still in bed, dreaming about a vacation.

I can't tell you how many times I've laughed at your comments on here, whether I partook in them or not. Keep up the good work!
I’d be universally hated if it wasn’t for my ability to make people laugh. It’s the one thing I have going for me and I don’t plan on stopping until the chat gods strike me down

Dutchy is currently logged into he Lego Dude account. Please continue to hold and he’ll be with you as soon as he’s done.
Nah, that’s you. Both of you are obsessed with me that I’m starting to think you’re one and the same person.

I wasn’t referring to you, but I should have after reading your reply. Definitely mightier-than-thou vibes on your part.