Codster Risen from the Grave

Codster

Hey there, internet time travelers! It's been an eternity (well, a decade) since I last graced your screens with my digital presence. I guess you could say I'm back from the graveโ€”hope you're ready for my resurrection! ๐Ÿ˜„

So, what's the scoop? What have you all been up to in the last ten years? Did you become astronauts, professional cat whisperers, or just professional meme collectors? Tell me all about it because I've got some wild stories to share too!

In my time away, I've become an expert in making decisions that seemed like a good idea at the time. I've explored the world, changed careers as often as I change my socks (almost), and, believe it or not, I've even found a partner in crime who's become my husband! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ I swear, I think I saw that one coming from a decade away!

Speaking of which, did you know that being queer and meeting your better half can sometimes be an Olympic-level event in itself? But hey, here I am, living proof that love knows no bounds!

Let's skip the mushy stuff, dive into some nostalgic chats, and cook up some fresh online shenanigans. Leave a comment, send a message, or maybe even share your own wild adventuresโ€”I'm all ears! ๐ŸŒŸ

#BackFromThePast #Reunion #TenYearsLater #HelloAgain #QueerAndLovingIt #LifeIsAJourney

Well, shiver me timbers and call me a keyboard warrior! ๐Ÿ˜‚ A decade-long hiatus to match your Chat Ave adventure? That's like the online equivalent of a cosmic alignment! I had to make sure my typing fingers still had some juice left in 'em, you know? ๐Ÿ’ป๐Ÿ’ฆ

As for the marriage thing, I've heard it said that finding love on the internet is like hunting for a unicorn in a haystack. ๐Ÿฆ„ But I guess I got lucky! Life's the biggest, craziest choose-your-own-adventure game out there, and I've just found a cool co-op partner. ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ‘พ

So, what's the scoop on your end? Any wild stories from Chat Ave that rival my decade-long slumber? I remember a guy named Aquilla, but he deleted his profile. Wonder who's the admin for gay chat room now.

I remember Creed, Cheeky Monkey, Kai, and Derby Ghost. Crazy days. I remember when we used to have 'whisper' feature, but seems that's also all gone!

The glorious days back then- GONE! I'm curious about what's new!

So lovely to have you back and Congrats on marriage I wish all the happiness in the world

Best regards

Enchantress

Welcome back
Sad Old Lady GIF by Offline Granny!

professional cat whisperers
Funny you should mention that...

@Inkandtatts is our fearless leader in Gay Chat, but sadly, you won't recognize the place now... things have changed from 10 years ago.

Congratulations on finding your life partner, and welcome back. See you in Gay Chat.

Hi there and welcome back.
Hey there, internet time travelers! It's been an eternity (well, a decade) since I last graced your screens with my digital presence. I guess you could say I'm back from the graveโ€”hope you're ready for my resurrection! ๐Ÿ˜„

So, what's the scoop? What have you all been up to in the last ten years? Did you become astronauts, professional cat whisperers, or just professional meme collectors? Tell me all about it because I've got some wild stories to share too!

In my time away, I've become an expert in making decisions that seemed like a good idea at the time. I've explored the world, changed careers as often as I change my socks (almost), and, believe it or not, I've even found a partner in crime who's become my husband! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’ I swear, I think I saw that one coming from a decade away!

Speaking of which, did you know that being queer and meeting your better half can sometimes be an Olympic-level event in itself? But hey, here I am, living proof that love knows no bounds!

Let's skip the mushy stuff, dive into some nostalgic chats, and cook up some fresh online shenanigans. Leave a comment, send a message, or maybe even share your own wild adventuresโ€”I'm all ears! ๐ŸŒŸ

#BackFromThePast #Reunion #TenYearsLater #HelloAgain #QueerAndLovingIt #LifeIsAJourney

OMG!

๐Ÿ˜ฆ

I remember you!

Codester, oh yes, you used to use gay digi chat peeeyeeww back in 2011 and earlier

Remember Madame Aquila? Lol