Comment on the person above you ↑

i love getting the cold shoulder ;)
Sad person you are at @Samantha-Wise. You are now a bully. You should not have this name @Samantha-Wise. You love making fun of others. Troll = @Samantha-Wise. I will protect my friend that is @Samwise. @Samantha-Wise why do you like to start problems with @Samwise. @Samwise didn't do anything to you. That was unkind to start crap with him and about him. You should say your sorry to him. That was not even appropriate to say. Very inappropriate. Very rude! Was not necessary. You probably embarrassed him. Oh Hi @Samantha-Wise, you say fake news. You wish you could marry @Samwise. Shaking my head. Don't mess with @Samwise. Leave him alone. You're not funny. Now run along Forrest Gump. @Samwise would never think about marrying you. I know you will laugh at this. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I will always be Team @Samwise no matter what. I got your back @Samwise. No one messes with @Samwise please and thank you kindly. Please be kind to one another. Good night! Friends for life @Samwise. Hugs and smiles! Enough said. Have a blessed rest of December. God bless you and your family. Bye for now.

Sad person you are at @Samantha-Wise. You are now a bully. You should not have this name @Samantha-Wise. You love making fun of others. Troll = @Samantha-Wise. I will protect my friend that is @Samwise. @Samantha-Wise why do you like to start problems with @Samwise. @Samwise didn't do anything to you. That was unkind to start crap with him and about him. You should say your sorry to him. That was not even appropriate to say. Very inappropriate. Very rude! Was not necessary. You probably embarrassed him. Oh Hi @Samantha-Wise, you say fake news. You wish you could marry @Samwise. Shaking my head. Don't mess with @Samwise. Leave him alone. You're not funny. Now run along Forrest Gump. @Samwise would never think about marrying you. I know you will laugh at this. Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! I will always be Team @Samwise no matter what. I got your back @Samwise. No one messes with @Samwise please and thank you kindly. Please be kind to one another. Good night! Friends for life @Samwise. Hugs and smiles! Enough said. Have a blessed rest of December. God bless you and your family. Bye for now.
FFS, it's a joke. Bampot is a nice person and there's no reason to be rude to him.

@Princessa is a lovely positive person, very passionate and wears her heart on her sleeve, and #team @Princessa :)
Fun Love GIF by Rima Bhattacharjee
build a bear friends GIF by Build-A-Bear Workshop
Merry Christmas GIF by Jelene
Beluga Lol GIF

Last edited:
Always happy and sweet to everyone
You are a wonderful person Jayce. I love your name. You are family to me. I really wish you were one of my siblings in real life. Thank you for being so kind to me. Much love and respect. Merry Christmas 2022. And you are sweet too. You and your man are amazing. I'm so happy to know you Jayce on here. In my heart you are family to me. No one can take your place. And no one can take your man's place ever. You seem happy too. And when you're happy I'm happy. I call you my chat avenue brother now. I hope you all the best in the whole wide world. Stay safe and stay well. Always be careful. I have so much respect for you. And you're very handsome in God's eyes. God loves you so much and I love you my brother in Christ. I love my chat ave Jayce. I really truly think God for you. I'm so glad that God made you. You are so special to God and you're so special to me. And I know you're so special to Ink. I know you both love each other unconditionally and I'm so happy that you guys do love each other unconditionally. When you both are happy I'm happy too. You and Ink mean the world to so many people here. And I know both of you are loved by so many people. Blessings to you, your family, ink your handsome sweet man, your friends, your neighbors, and your coworkers. I hope that someday you and ink gets married in the future if that's what you both want. I am okay with that. I pray that you both will stay happy and be together forever. You are a peacemaker You're a lover to him and you're a wonderful person Jayce. Thank you for everything. You are caring and you're kind and your loving and your sweet and you are all the positive things you and ink are so positive to Chat Avenue. I can't thank you both enough I learned so much from you both each and every day. I love learning from both of you. Jayce you were so smart. I love being happy and I love being sweet to everybody. And I love giving hugs. Hugs to you Jayce. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you and I'm here for everybody else. I really do truly love people as long as they're kind to you, me, and everyone. I pray that you and ink are a couple for life. I really hope everything works out for the best for both of you. You both make a perfect match in my eyes and in God's eyes. God loves you both or what happens between you both. Stay strong both of you. You can do anything through Christ alone. I have faith and hope in you Jayce and I have faith and hope in ink. You both can be my chat avenue family if you want to no pressure ever. If you guys live where I live I would buy you something from Starbucks both of you. I would treat you both like my family and like my best friends. You know I love writing long notes. Peace be with you Jayce. Again thank you for the kind words to me. You rock and you're awesome.

Sincerely,
Princessa

You are a wonderful person Jayce. I love your name. You are family to me. I really wish you were one of my siblings in real life. Thank you for being so kind to me. Much love and respect. Merry Christmas 2022. And you are sweet too. You and your man are amazing. I'm so happy to know you Jayce on here. In my heart you are family to me. No one can take your place. And no one can take your man's place ever. You seem happy too. And when you're happy I'm happy. I call you my chat avenue brother now. I hope you all the best in the whole wide world. Stay safe and stay well. Always be careful. I have so much respect for you. And you're very handsome in God's eyes. God loves you so much and I love you my brother in Christ. I love my chat ave Jayce. I really truly think God for you. I'm so glad that God made you. You are so special to God and you're so special to me. And I know you're so special to Ink. I know you both love each other unconditionally and I'm so happy that you guys do love each other unconditionally. When you both are happy I'm happy too. You and Ink mean the world to so many people here. And I know both of you are loved by so many people. Blessings to you, your family, ink your handsome sweet man, your friends, your neighbors, and your coworkers. I hope that someday you and ink gets married in the future if that's what you both want. I am okay with that. I pray that you both will stay happy and be together forever. You are a peacemaker You're a lover to him and you're a wonderful person Jayce. Thank you for everything. You are caring and you're kind and your loving and your sweet and you are all the positive things you and ink are so positive to Chat Avenue. I can't thank you both enough I learned so much from you both each and every day. I love learning from both of you. Jayce you were so smart. I love being happy and I love being sweet to everybody. And I love giving hugs. Hugs to you Jayce. If you ever need to talk I'm here for you and I'm here for everybody else. I really do truly love people as long as they're kind to you, me, and everyone. I pray that you and ink are a couple for life. I really hope everything works out for the best for both of you. You both make a perfect match in my eyes and in God's eyes. God loves you both or what happens between you both. Stay strong both of you. You can do anything through Christ alone. I have faith and hope in you Jayce and I have faith and hope in ink. You both can be my chat avenue family if you want to no pressure ever. If you guys live where I live I would buy you something from Starbucks both of you. I would treat you both like my family and like my best friends. You know I love writing long notes. Peace be with you Jayce. Again thank you for the kind words to me. You rock and you're awesome.

Sincerely,
Princessa
Thank you that's very beautiful to say 😊 ❤️

Loves all different kinds of soups. LoL!🍲 Enjoy more soups. It's cold outside. Today would be a great soul day. You make me laugh. You're a good person @SouporMan. 🍲. What's the soup of the day? I will guess clam chowder soup 🍲 or chicken tortilla soup. Soup 🍲🍲🍲 I love all soup too. And you're right about what you said. Thank you kindly. Hugs souporman. Have a lovely day.