Concerning penis size

Wayne1991

So i would like to know if a girl has sex with a well endowed, and she is married or gf will she want the well endowed over her hubby or bf.

So i would like to know if a girl has sex with a well endowed, and she is married or gf will she want the well endowed over her hubby or bf.
if she likes your for your personality size shouldn’t matter
use some toys to spice things up

I cant see the size of my penis cause of belly.
Laughed hard :lol::lol::lol:

talk to the woman and find out.
usually if in bed she does not get satisfaction, she will find someone on the side. and no matter how wealthy the husband is.
therefore, you need to solve this issue together. find a solution.
most problems in pairs due to mutual distrust of each other and silence of problems.

Hmm, big isn’t better, legit you can hurt a chick.

Also any marriage will run into road blocks sexually if you don’t learn the beauty of the hands, and/or mouth.

Hmm, big isn’t better, legit you can hurt a chick.

legit my problem everyday fam

these women are hurtin for a squirtin doe

It basically depends on who can better provide financial gains for her. Women dont care about penis size so much as about how much they care about money. If she has sex with a well endowed, and she is married or gf then shes a cheater and deserves to be stoned by townfolk.

Penis size rarely matters. If you're bigger then the girl usually enjoys it more as it penetrates deeper and she will make louder pleasure sounds from it (did I really just type that). But men with small penises tend have Little Man Syndrome, regardless of height, which makes them absolute tossers to both males and females which leaves them more sexually frustrated because they are tossers.

Penis size rarely matters. If you're bigger then the girl usually enjoys it more as it penetrates deeper and she will make louder pleasure sounds from it (did I really just type that). But men with small penises tend have Little Man Syndrome, regardless of height, which makes them absolute tossers to both males and females which leaves them more sexually frustrated because they are tossers.

You can also damage their insides..

bread and yes..the size of the wallet, usually defeats the size of the junk.

This thread is an absolute car-crash full of men who give off BIG virgin energy.

Women are (wait for it, this may blow your minds a little) all individual people who have different preferences and can't be generalised into "women normally prefer bigger dicks" or "women will cheat on you have a small dick" or "women prefer money to big dicks".

At the end of the day, whatever dick you have, you can't change it. Communication is the key to good sex.

Actually ASK your partner what they like and what they don't like. Learn more about how to turn them on, and what feels good to them. Maybe consider using your your mouth, or hands, or a toy or two. Basically, remember that activities in the bedroom aren't all about your cock, and that - God forbid - it might be a little about whether your partner is getting pleasure out of it too, and, if you're not sure, ask.

In summary, if you think penis size is the only thing that makes a difference to a woman's enjoyment levels when having sex with you, you're probably terrible to have sex with.

Now rather than talking online about what women like, why don't you go find out?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’ve never talked to a woman…. Im a virgin can somebody please explain this thread in virgin terms please… thanks… 🙏🏻