convince me the KKK are a good thing for USA society - the 13th.

'the 13th' has posed that the KKK were a good thing. This thread is a space for to present arguments and convince me, and other people, that this is the case.

KKK working hard."
good.

do you need to be KKK to work hard?
nope.

consider two people, both 'work hard' - one of them is KKK, the other is not.
which make the greater positive contribution to society?
the one that is not in KKK.

consider two other people. neither work, neither make any net positive contribution to society.
which makes the MORE NEGATIVE contribution to society?
the one that is KKK

ergo - KKK makes society a net WORSE place to live.
not only do we not need KKK, that we have them at all makes the world that much more shyte.

shrug.gif

as for gassing the KKK?
hmmm... well that would certainly increase the world morality and IQ - but ... yeah, not into that.
Here's a thought, why cant you and your asshat douchery KKK mates simply learn a bit of basic morality, sanity, human decency and ethics?

or are you all so hot on your little drunken redneck orgys? Dont forget to swallow!

So, douchebags, rednecks and KKK working very hard to contribute to this world, dont really have much time for other things, and then i heard about this TRANS in women sports. I think its not right, and using my very limited time to express my thoughts. I hope the society or world we help creating does not go on to the wrong path, like modify the penis into a virgina that short of stuff, or TRANS in womens sports. They told us good men must not be quiet if we see evil. We thought there might be an element of evil here, we speak up.

The rest, Bonzo, is that you think we should all be gas chambered to death!

I am genuinely going to watch this thread just to see if anyone is fuckin crazy enough to actually try and convince... them. That the KKK is a good thing.

(And the trans comment at the end has been talked about to Death, so hopefully no one bothers with that -w-)

They could teach us a thing or two about keeping a bedsheets pristine white. Apart from that, shoot the lot of them

It's kinda sad seeing a thread like this made especially since I'm apart of the minority group that the KKK has hated for years and have killed many people because of the color of their skin, religion, and for even liking someone that's my skin color. So I don't really understand why you want to be convinced on the "goodness" of said hate group. Those people are horrible people and they still exist til this very day teaching their offsprings their conniving, heartless, and malicious ways.

It's kinda sad seeing a thread like this made especially since I'm apart of the minority group that the KKK has hated for years and have killed many people because of the color of their skin, religion, and for even liking someone that's my skin color. So I don't really understand why you want to be convinced on the "goodness" of said hate group. Those people are horrible people and they still exist til this very day teaching their offsprings their conniving, heartless, and malicious ways.
Hail to the yeah sister

@imitation-angel - move along Betty

Troll posts are gonna post, unfortunately. And they're often left up while people that engage with the obvious trolls are threatened with sanctions or outright banned