Crude, Chris Hemsworth is sincerely worried about you.

Richthofen

Hemsworth saids I have been too hard on you in forums and I have broken you like a delicate flower.

Crude I am sincerely sorry that I have turned you from an extrovert into a science engineer of the AI future.

Chris has assured me that if you return, It is encumbent apon me to personally find you an exotic maiden lookalike from the center link immigration office.

Crude I assure you The forums are missing your wolf creek ball swinging expletive laiden australian accent voice messages, that make aussies cringe and laugh, while other races are just mesmerized and astounded at such an authentic true blue ocher accent.

I totally agree the c word has shock value. I am going to bunnings otherwise known as the over priced c..... store .... full of staff who are total ...... dumb ...... c.......that sell you c..... products that are at the top shelf barely 60 percent fit for purpose.

The most famous australian saying, aaarh **** .....I lost my receipt from the ..... f.......... c ........ store, now i have a 200 dollar yard ornament tool made out of plastic that is not as good as the plastic from a pepsi bottle.

Set the forum on fire ..... Chris Hemsworth was crying saying how much the forum is worse without your extraverted accent tearing it a new a.......?

If the women show no interest in Hemsworth, why would myself or CRUDE?
You look at cride as competition for exotic maiden, we know how much of a jealous monster hormones can turn a man child phenotype such as yourself into.

I am talking a real exotic maiden bush woman african refugee woman. You and crude will fist fight over her. Crude will win because he fights dirty.

... It's really sad that even though I've not been in chat in weeks, I could tell you all the gossip because it's the same people involved in the same **** as it's all some of these people have.

Me too , haven’t been in chat for weeks and they are still begging for my attention 😂