Crying over an girl

Toqfir

Sometimes you make her happy,sometimes you support her at her baddest day,she will always pick a moron over you who doesn't cares about her and probably cheat her... Life is always like this.., the goodest man gets the worst...Do I even have a chance? I think not...

-TOQFIR A.k.A. NerdCity

Okay, there is a mindset that says "hm, a girl will not choose you but choose a moron instead"

Let me be blunt: it's you. Or more to the point: you are going after an attractive girl who you think is a challenge and yet there may be the ugliest girl about who is more interested in you but you don't, or won't, know.

Simple tactic... rather than blame her and her choices get your own life in order. Work out, work hard, and work on getting a better personality. Concentrate on yourself and see if your mind changes in time.

Okay, there is a mindset that says "hm, a girl will not choose you but choose a moron instead"

Let me be blunt: it's you. Or more to the point: you are going after an attractive girl who you think is a challenge and yet there may be the ugliest girl about who is more interested in you but you don't, or won't, know.

Simple tactic... rather than blame her and her choices get your own life in order. Work out, work hard, and work on getting a better personality. Concentrate on yourself and see if your mind changes in time.

I agreed with you, work out, work hard and work on getting a better personality and better yourself.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and work on confidence. Make yourself happy first-then the chicks will flock to you.