Cryptocurrencies

T
If you buy crypto just hold it for a few years lol
Btc no point unless you’re dropping money on a full coin to grow and or crash
It goes for big coins like Bitcoin or Etherium but in some alt coins u can get Lot of profit within months if u have the right knowledge!! Like Sushi... Shib iotx etc

Yer for me I never saw much interest in the alt coins I was holding doge until the big crash it had
Yupp that was pretty bad myself lost some in that.. But some friends lost A lot in that. But at least Doge is stable coin now πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ!! And yeahh Long time investments In Bitcoin is the smart way alt coins come and go But BTC is Boss

I am a crypto geek. However, cryptocurrency can be difficult because you have to be calm and know your deal. As for me, I could not make money for a long time until I found out about investments. I found out that you can buy a cryptocurrency and invest it. I use the crypto exchange app which was my beginning to big money. Good luck!

Totally agree with you! Cryptocurrency is just fake money, like it comes from literally nowhere! You know, unlike our very real fake federal reserve notes 🌚
All money is a social construct. Paper money is backed by the strongest military in the world. Crypto is backed by people living in their moms basement raising their moms electric bill πŸ’€

All money is a social construct. Paper money is backed by the strongest military in the world. Crypto is backed by people living in their moms basement raising their moms electric bill πŸ’€
LMFAO. Cryptocurrency is money that’s impossible to be taxed, counterfeited, or stolen, and doesn’t inflate. It’s literally the future of financial transactions. Keep simping for senile uncle joe though, while he prints trillions of your precious β€œreal” U.S, slowly driving all your life savings to be worth less than the paper they’re printed on.

LMFAO. Cryptocurrency is money that’s impossible to be taxed, counterfeited, or stolen, and doesn’t inflate. It’s literally the future of financial transactions. Keep simping for senile uncle joe though, while he prints trillions of your precious β€œreal” U.S, slowly driving all your life savings to be worth less than the paper they’re printed on.
Crypto currency isnt backed by any government. Money is like rights, they dont exist unless if a higher power enforces them. If some dude who lives in china in their moms basement says that they hav freedom of speech, that doesnt mean they hav freedom of speech, and they will most likely be hunted by the chinese government lmao. But i mean good luck with ur bitcoin and cringe nfts, hope ur mom can afford the power bill with all of ur crypto mining 🀑

Crypto currency isnt backed by any government. Money is like rights, they dont exist unless if a higher power enforces them. If some dude who lives in china in their moms basement says that they hav freedom of speech, that doesnt mean they hav freedom of speech, and they will most likely be hunted by the chinese government lmao. But i mean good luck with ur bitcoin and cringe nfts, hope ur mom can afford the power bill with all of ur crypto mining 🀑
β€œCryptocurrency isn’t backed by any government”, NÌGGA. It doesn’t have to be, it’s backed by the nature of mathematics/cryptography. This is actually a good thing, because it means no centralized entity has the power to bankrupt you because they’re angry. I suggest you read more about both how cryptocurrency works and basic economics before you continue making yourself look like an ass

β€œCryptocurrency isn’t backed by any government”, NÌGGA. It doesn’t have to be, it’s backed by the nature of mathematics/cryptography. This is actually a good thing, because it means no centralized entity has the power to bankrupt you because they’re angry. I suggest you read more about both how cryptocurrency works and basic economics before you continue making yourself look like an ass
My money is backed because 2 + 2 = 4. Do i hav freedom of speech because 2 + 2 = 4?????

I am a crypto geek. However, cryptocurrency can be difficult because you have to be calm and know your deal. As for me, I could not make money for a long time until I found out about investments in nfts like Hate Race. I found out that you can buy cryptocurrency and invest in it. I use the crypto app which was my beginning to big money. Good luck!
Luckily crypto is now not fully regulated so it gives tons of opportunities to get rich. But on the other hand one has to be really careful with the investments in this field since a lot of startups sooner or later go rekt :(