Dear Gentlepeople of the Commune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahkii

It is within my greatest desire to fervently express my qualms regarding the known situation I am in. Upon myself was taking the Reasonable action of wholesome good of another being other than myself. I have faced tyranny from all walks of Teen Chat. There is but a great solution that would serve into the interest of all People. To assure the stances which prove most intelligible, rational, and outstanding withstanding my uniquely difficult situation. I have reported many of individuals with very dastardly agendas such as the spread of Exploitation material. Assumptions of good intent within mods were made yet I am kicked for “falsely accusing.” I’ve documented tirelessly reports of usernames that are suspicious as well as circumstantial evidence which points thence to supporting my points. Moderation is corrupt, based upon interpretation, and affected by personal vendetta. Nothing had worked so therefore I call upon it the Moderator Hydra whom is a witness to a previous post of mine to be hereby suspended in actions as one who has any semblance of power in the Teen Chat. - Sir Lord Benjamin Reginald -Cassius Clay Matthews Ahkii the 14th, Son of Balor, House of Matthews, Clergymen.

P.S. Another detailed situation I’ve typed out with regards to my account being banned is in the forums as well. I’d like my account back if exceptions can be made for my situation.

Translation (I think): "I reported bad people and I tried to be a good person, but I've been falsely kicked and banned. I'm also trying to be cryptic and to annoy people with archaic walls of text."

Alright peabrain, here we go. I'll even write in italics to match with your idiosyncrasies.

Let's start at your specific kicks for
1. Nudity in Cam Requests
2. Nude Requests

You claim to be some form of Internet Entity where in you hunt Pedophiles on the outskirts of ChatAvenue. I'd have remotely believed that if you hadn't asked the same user you're trying to help now for Nudes & as well as getting nude on Cams . You can talk about all your Anti-Pedo work, and you even claimed asking her for Nudes was part of your big "Final Plan" in catching a Pedophile who was absolutely unrelated to the situation as well the user you were perving after.

Secondly, lets trace back a moment to these Claims of yours. As an English Speaker, I'm sure it's not hard to comprehend simple English phrases considering the Shakespearean essay you've written for this thread. "I cannot kick users without proof" in your terms would be "I do not have the ability in this current time to expel a ChatAvenue product consumer without authenticated evidence".

Moving on to these Claims of users. As a Moderator with sufficient experience, I'm aware a ton of users do not use their own pictures and can quite easily figure out who these users are and what age range they actually belong to. However, I still do not possess the ability to kick them out on free will, as they too can make Forum Threads like yourself. We request for proof so that we if they ever evade these bans or come to forums, we have something to present as the reason for their Ban rather than a mere assumption. One of your requests for a Kick were "Please just trust me on this, I know them". And to that I answer "Hell no". I do not trust you, never have and never will. Even trying to justify your perverted behaviour is enough for me to completely keep you on the opposite spectrum of trust.

Lastly, your most recent request. I can't believe I even have to address this but NO YOU CANNOT HAVE SOMEONE'S IP ADDRESS TO DOX THEM. You're not a Staff Member, let alone an Admin (only rank that can access them). Your friend may have issues, but that's beyond us. However, to be on the safer side I have messaged them myself. I don't need you, your inexplicable mindset or assumptions to run things as a Moderator.
I do far more External work than you claim you do and might I add, better.

Status
Not open for further replies.