DESS Dictatorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoogles

On Sunday, 10/16/2022 at approximately 2128 hours EST, I was in General Chat under the username, "Edging" which is based off the new Blink-182 song released. Moderator, "Dess" ordered me to change my name and I asked her why? She again ordered me to change the name and I simply wanted to know why? I explained to her it was a name of a song and I saw no issue with it. She told me to change it or leave and I told her I would see her in forums if she kicked me. Dess kicked me and said the reasoning was sexual name! I informed HR Huffin of the situation and this report to forums...-----------------------END OF REPORT-----------------------------------

Lol I told her I reported her and she kicked me again for 3 hours (The limit) she is scared that HR will find out! Lmfao
Seriously though, she is the only mod that had an issue with that name across multiple chat rooms! Now she is all into her feelers over this forums post! :devilish:
Um why do they get 3 hour max kicks and we only get 2 hour max ? 😒

To be real tho lots of words have more then one meaning. So regardless of how it was meant it can also be taken another way. This can make it inappropriate depending on who sees it any time it’s posted. Which is why I imagine you were asked to remove it.
I just googled the name and saw the urban dictionary for it lol, I had no idea it meant that! I would've removed it with no issue had she explained to me why, don't assume everyone knows what you know!

D
On Sunday, 10/16/2022 at approximately 2128 hours EST, I was in General Chat under the username, "Edging" which is based off the new Blink-182 song released. Moderator, "Dess" ordered me to change my name and I asked her why? She again ordered me to change the name and I simply wanted to know why? I explained to her it was a name of a song and I saw no issue with it. She told me to change it or leave and I told her I would see her in forums if she kicked me. Dess kicked me and said the reasoning was sexual name! I informed HR Huffin of the situation and this report to forums...-----------------------END OF REPORT-----------------------------------
Don't troll and you won't be kicked. You then changed your name to "DESS-Reported" to troll her. Everyone in the room knew what you were trying to do and it disrupted chat. If she didn't kick you, I would have. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.