Do we still do selfies?

O
Darn…..we’ll maybe ignorance is bliss? Lol
oh yes quite but the Scottland Yard of forums is pretty generous with info sharing these days...
Nope πŸ˜˜πŸ˜„

Is that true? So how does yer other half feel about you viewing um many β€œbehinds” to put it mildly, in gay chat?

I know I love reporting the best ones to yer admin.

O

oh yes quite but the Scottland Yard of forums is pretty generous with info sharing these days...

Is that true? So how does yer other half feel about you viewing um many β€œbehinds” to put it mildly, in gay chat?

I know I love reporting the best ones to yer admin.
I’m just a silly American so you will have to help me through these Scotland yards 😊. Albert isn’t bothered about such things as seeing β€œmany behinds” lol.

I’m just a silly American so you will have to help me through these Scotland yards 😊. Albert isn’t bothered about such things as seeing β€œmany behinds” lol.
Oh Alberto, gotta keep an eye on those bertos...

An americano? Did you know I once dated an American, his name was coyo, lovely half male, half mammon, with a tail, but it got wee bit strange at the end, so I told them β€œit was me, not you” and got out while I could! He had teeth like fangs man. How could I have gone?

But anyway, call me when you’re single. I have good references......