Does chat avenue suck?

Does chat avenue suck?

• Yes

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No

Votes: 11 57.9%

• Total voters
Voted no.

The amusement I get from here is more than I’d hope. Plus like Jessica keep the entertainment going.
Should be a free for all … if you can’t stand the heat get out the fkn kitchen and fix ya fringe

Last edited by a moderator:
its debatable ( good thing this threads in the right place) from an og user standpoint its hard to see it in its current state, many ca(o)me here to relax, have fun, and leave their r/l work,home,life issues at the log in screen. now its more a free spam and meme drop box and more depressing than hard adulting. id rather call tech support for my printer than log in here. at least on the phone with tech support when we go round and round after hours and hours there's a resolution.

I don't have high expectations for any thing on the web but there has to be some level of interest or enjoyment for users to keep logging in. and as @StubleU stated in another thread, those that have tried with hopes and dreams and snot and BubbleTape to keep this place a float maybe just stopped trying. I cant imagine OG Owner logging in and seeing the place they worked so hard (and he did work hard at it you saw him online, you saw him in the room you saw him making threads and chit chatting you saw changes) to get to online Dave and Buster's status seeing it become a Nazi concentration camp. only thing left is for the Allies to breech the gates and shut it down.

1713369609608602.png

its debatable ( good thing this threads in the right place) from an og user standpoint its hard to see it in its current state, many ca(o)me here to relax, have fun, and leave their r/l work,home,life issues at the log in screen. now its more a free spam and meme drop box and more depressing than hard adulting. id rather call tech support for my printer than log in here. at least on the phone with tech support when we go round and round after hours and hours there's a resolution.

I don't have high expectations for any thing on the web but there has to be some level of interest or enjoyment for users to keep logging in. and as @StubleU stated in another thread, those that have tried with hopes and dreams and snot and BubbleTape to keep this place a float maybe just stopped trying. I cant imagine OG Owner logging in and seeing the place they worked so hard (and he did work hard at it you saw him online, you saw him in the room you saw him making threads and chit chatting you saw changes) to get to online Dave and Buster's status seeing it become a Nazi concentration camp. only thing left is for the Allies to breech the gates and shut it down.
Reading this made me think about the good old days like over 10 years ago :cry:

It's not the same anymore.

I concur with @purplerose 's statement.

I thought it was really bad when I returned in 2021 but now it's just nothing but that can change too since the site's still online - @Chatmaster forums needs an awakening bud..

Shame really because had the owners invested more time in the forums as they do for the chat rooms this place would still be buzzing.

It's takes more than just updating software's or making VIP plans to keep things going - it takes real care and community connection - like when Abriel, Jenna, or even Mariah were around, Cat also.

But now it just seems out of order, I mean, there are always options for revival but there are complexities involved to give someone the job to do such a thing.

Nothing ever stays the same for sure but for the forums to become like this, where there are only 10 to 15 regular long term forum members left - alright maybe 25 - and the rest are quite simply staff, it's finished.

Maybe the owners are tired and huggard and couldn't careless about the forums, or maybe there are other priorities, after-all to us regular users we come here to converse and all that, to the owners, it's a business.

Can still be revived as stated, the #1 Chat Avenue brand has been around for over 2 decades, this will be what will help them if a forums revival is placed in future.

Maybe for whoever's left - new and older forum members - this thread can be stickied so that the owners (yeah the secret ones too lol) can see it - if they could manage to bat an eye.

It's not the same anymore.

I concur with @purplerose 's statement.

I thought it was really bad when I returned in 2021 but now it's just nothing but that can change too since the site's still online - @Chatmaster forums needs an awakening bud..

Shame really because had the owners invested more time in the forums as they do for the chat rooms this place would still be buzzing.

It's takes more than just updating software's or making VIP plans to keep things going - it takes real care and community connection - like when Abriel, Jenna, or even Mariah were around, Cat also.

But now it just seems out of order, I mean, there are always options for revival but there are complexities involved to give someone the job to do such a thing.

Nothing ever stays the same for sure but for the forums to become like this, where there are only 10 to 15 regular long term forum members left - alright maybe 25 - and the rest are quite simply staff, it's finished.

Maybe the owners are tired and huggard and couldn't careless about the forums, or maybe there are other priorities, after-all to us regular users we come here to converse and all that, to the owners, it's a business.

Can still be revived as stated, the #1 Chat Avenue brand has been around for over 2 decades, this will be what will help them if a forums revival is placed in future.

Maybe for whoever's left - new and older forum members - this thread can be stickied so that the owners (yeah the secret ones too lol) can see it - if they could manage to bat an eye.

they dont care l0l

its a business,

so long as the chats keep getting the traffic that they’re generating, that ad revenue keeps pouring in, & nothin’ disrupts it; they arent goin’ to do a damn thing to improve any of this…

believe it ✌🏻