Don’t judge people that you don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should let the users of chat avenue decide is that Devil ... stupid , or should we apologize for calling her stupid because she is pretty smart for someone with Down's Syndrome? If I was not so lazy I would do a poll

I think we should let the users of chat avenue decide is that Devil ... stupid , or should we apologize for calling her stupid because she is pretty smart for someone with Down's Syndrome? If I was not so lazy I would do a poll
i mean i do have a poll that i can post on here an let people do

here is the poll for anyone that wants to do it is about her so have fun y'all

I don’t have Down syndrome fyi I have autism.
So plz get your facts straight.

There’s something seriously wrong with you.
Since you think bullying is fun seek help.

@_DevilishJess4Life_

Y4eYkPe.png

There’s something seriously wrong with you.
Since you think bullying is fun seek help.
a person who purposely hurts, intimidates, threatens, or ridicules another usually more vulnerable person especially repeatedly

that's what bullying means yet where is that in the proof that i shown of how you act and people seen it in the chat room

a person who purposely hurts, intimidates, threatens, or ridicules another usually more vulnerable person especially repeatedly

that's what bullying means yet where is that in the proof that i shown of how you act and people seen it in the chat room
You’re being a bully so plz stop it.

Status
Not open for further replies.