Don't Open This.

No Way Lol GIF by GuiltyParty

Noah Cyrus Jokes On You GIF by BuzzFeed

ty for explaining
I have no clue what Boba said as he isn't important enough for me to listen to, but I can assure you, he follows me from thread to thread, he can't help himself and he is a dirty lil crybaby of a liar. He knows I ignore him, so he gets on other screen names to make sure I read his comments which is sad.

Apples

I have no clue what Boba said as he isn't important enough for me to listen to, but I can assure you, he follows me from thread to thread, he can't help himself and he is a dirty lil crybaby of a liar. He knows I ignore him, so he gets on other screen names to make sure I read his comments which is sad.

Apples
i meant that the post by the other person BIG BOSS wasnt for me. dont know what else is going on between u and ur man friend but is ok. i just thought the OP was so random 🥴

i meant that the post by the other person BIG BOSS wasnt for me. dont know what else is going on between u and ur man friend but is ok. i just thought the OP was so random 🥴
Ofc wasn't meant for ya Tams 🤗it's this lunatic on the pretense ppl obsessed with him lmfao delusional ppl more important things to contend it's called reality n that one definitely out there🙄