don't understand why I was banned

Kay18

New Member
I have been using the name Becky13plus and I suspect this is the reason. I am NOT 13 years old. I am a 22-year-old female. I picked that username for different reasons. I have never posted any pictures or GIFs of anyone underage. Do you know what triggered the ban? Can you help me get reinstated please.

Thank you
 
I have been using the name Becky13plus and I suspect this is the reason. I am NOT 13 years old. I am a 22-year-old female. I picked that username for different reasons. I have never posted any pictures or GIFs of anyone underage. Do you know what triggered the ban? Can you help me get reinstated please.

Thank you
Well, your name says 13. Your account says 20. And you said here you are 22. So I’m not feeling really comfortable trusting your true age.
 
Top