Dr. Eeins' Office (For Fun)

Sigiere

Hello and welcome to my office.
I amDr. Eein Sigiere Clearchild. (Yes, the name is indeed real)
It is my mission to provide, depending on your perspective, the best or worst advice possible.
No case is to large or miniscule to garner my attention.
I am not always in but, I will get to all posted patients in time.
Like a real Doctors' office, 15 of your holidays may go by before you get a prognosis.
I am currently understaffed so please be patient and I will get to you in due time.
I apologise for the wait times when they are long.
Below is a list of common ailments and their remedies for expediency sake.

1. Impulse control - A. Online = Use surge protector and a keyboard cover.
B. Living in a fantasy world online = Drink less and get a girlfriend/boyfriend/whateverfriend.
C. Constant trolling or starting trouble in chatroom = Stop drinking. Realize nobody likes you. Take a bath, change your underwear for once and become a nicer person.

2. Night life and never get any action = Go for women your own age and quit being a perv. The grey hair and gold chains kind of alert younger women to your motives. I like the beegees to buuuut, they kind of aren't currently in at the moment for blasting on your car stereo when pulling up to a club. Disco is dead. Move on. Younger guys, women have eyes, enough said I think.

Please read disclaimer at bottom before posting.
Post your ailment. Be it physical or mental.
I'll quote you and have a response.

***** DISCLAIMER *****
By simply breathing you acknowledge that this thread in no form, fashion, wording, inference, interpretation, definition, pretend, dream, thought, bowel movement, flush or intent is meant to be serious, real, or elected to a position of high esteem in the current Medical Fields, Journals, Establishments or minds of unqualified and qualified professionals alike. By posting to this thread you do so with the knowledge that your post will not be interpretted or taken as a serious situation and that it is in fun only. Furthermore, you also acknowledge that any advice given, is given in the spirit of said environment of this thread. That any action or lack thereof on you part is solely your responsibility and the O.P. will not be held liable. Some of the advice could lead to a disruption in the pan dimensional and gravity wells of the universe. Not to mention, possibly physically impossible to attempt or complete.

Although I do not hold a Phd. I do however have a Bachelors' and an Associates' Degree
Phd. is a qualifier for the overused "Dr." Prefix for pretentious people who do not work in hospitals.
I will accomodate the technical minded.
As I hold an Associates' Degree in a qualified field.
You may call me Ass. Eein if you wish.

Breath if you acknowledge and tell me what ails you.
Have a nice day.

Hello and welcome to my office.
I amDr. Eein Sigiere Clearchild. (Yes, the name is indeed real)
It is my mission to provide, depending on your perspective, the best or worst advice possible.
No case is to large or miniscule to garner my attention.
I am not always in but, I will get to all posted patients in time.
Like a real Doctors' office, 15 of your holidays may go by before you get a prognosis.
I am currently understaffed so please be patient and I will get to you in due time.
I apologise for the wait times when they are long.
Below is a list of common ailments and their remedies for expediency sake.

1. Impulse control - A. Online = Use surge protector and a keyboard cover.
B. Living in a fantasy world online = Drink less and get a girlfriend/boyfriend/whateverfriend.
C. Constant trolling or starting trouble in chatroom = Stop drinking. Realize nobody likes you. Take a bath, change your underwear for once and become a nicer person.

2. Night life and never get any action = Go for women your own age and quit being a perv. The grey hair and gold chains kind of alert younger women to your motives. I like the beegees to buuuut, they kind of aren't currently in at the moment for blasting on your car stereo when pulling up to a club. Disco is dead. Move on. Younger guys, women have eyes, enough said I think.

Please read disclaimer at bottom before posting.
Post your ailment. Be it physical or mental.
I'll quote you and have a response.

***** DISCLAIMER *****
By simply breathing you acknowledge that this thread in no form, fashion, wording, inference, interpretation, definition, pretend, dream, thought, bowel movement, flush or intent is meant to be serious, real, or elected to a position of high esteem in the current Medical Fields, Journals, Establishments or minds of unqualified and qualified professionals alike. By posting to this thread you do so with the knowledge that your post will not be interpretted or taken as a serious situation and that it is in fun only. Furthermore, you also acknowledge that any advice given, is given in the spirit of said environment of this thread. That any action or lack thereof on you part is solely your responsibility and the O.P. will not be held liable. Some of the advice could lead to a disruption in the pan dimensional and gravity wells of the universe. Not to mention, possibly physically impossible to attempt or complete.

Although I do not hold a Phd. I do however have a Bachelors' and an Associates' Degree
Phd. is a qualifier for the overused "Dr." Prefix for pretentious people who do not work in hospitals.
I will accomodate the technical minded.
As I hold an Associates' Degree in a qualified field.
You may call me Ass. Eein if you wish.

Breath if you acknowledge and tell me what ails you.
Have a nice day.
Awesome ... Totally Awesome Duuuuuuuuuuuuude
Sean Penn 80S GIF

Awesome Sean Penn GIF
fast times at ridgemont high mr hand GIF

Observation = Cumpulsory urge to post with destracting Gifs.
Prognosis = A.W.
Remedy = Nonexistent. Incurrable.

Conclusional thought = These types of online residential posters are often harmless and mean well. The best thing to do is pat them on the head. Say thank you and open a liquor store within feet of their home. Most of them will keep your establishment well patronised and proffitable.