Emotional support group- Lost ********

also genuinely checked a certain profile. Got my hopes up for nowt at this thread knock it off motive 😭😭

Sticky it and your thread and my rules thread can be stickies together.

As a cure for being sad at people leaving of course. tHeRaPy

Don’t leave

Miss U GIF by MOODMAN

i miss Laura being blue one minute then you refresh and she’s peasant colour and crying the next. Gone are the days ☹️
its happened so many times it really was a game of russian roulette

also help me...

was post your reps the no names EE staple thread that everyone was passive aggressive in? cuz epic piece of crap could come close to that historic thread.

its happened so many times it really was a game of russian roulette

also help me...

was post your reps the no names EE staple thread that everyone was passive aggressive in? cuz epic piece of crap could come close to that historic thread.
Yes and technically was all about egos as when people would post the screenshots and others would reply “check now how much did I give “ etc always full of snarky comments and bad rep for bad rep went together like Harvey and Ghislaine.

Yes and technically was all about egos as when people would post the screenshots and others would reply “check now how much did I give “ etc always full of snarky comments and bad rep for bad rep went together like Harvey and Ghislaine.
now we need to teach them how to be snarky and inflate their ego's.