Enjoying Singles

• Thread starter Deleted member 300588
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit pointless begging for your ban to be lifted, daily, when you still can’t seem to follow the rules and, instead, choose to continue evading.

You’re permanently banned; it will not be lifted.

Drink (don’t throw) a Dr. Pepper, Acey, and find a new room.

Last edited:
Weird Al GIF by The Roku Channel

Seems a bit pointless begging for your ban to be lifted, daily, when you still can’t seem to follow the rules and, instead, choose to continue evading.

Boom goes the dynamite

😂😂😂😂 find a new room😂😂 how about you talk to software developer boy about upgrading software! Until then DEAL WITH IT!!

You dumb fuckin ho😂😂😂 going throw dr.pepper **** at me try harder next time it ain't working 😂😂

I never asked for a ban lift its just f u ckin wow with you 😂😂 where did i ask for a ban lift (in this post) stupid chat clout chasing ho

All you've done is make it really hard for yourself in singles! Im perma ban right? Why shouldn't i give ****? Errr ffujhee derrf you dumb ass bitc. H

thinking perhaps touching grass might be vital to his "recovery"
😂😂😂

Little ass child gotta use dr.pepper 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 are you still mad from last week when i called you clemson lil ho awww are your feelings hurt lil leigh🤣🤣🤣

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
What?😂😂 they don't see the bigger picture 💁‍♂️ the more i evade the more staff will be pressed to disable guest feature. We want staff to get site owners approval to disable guest feature 🙏 but nah atm you got Leigh (insecure azz ho) going dr.pepper on me😂😂 shes dumb asf she thinks she knows it all she don't

Oh yea btw most importantly if you haven't noticed you dumb ho i haven't cared for a ban lift since the sec of a ban😂😂 are you for real? 😂😂 get real dude

You're a dumb miserable insecure woman behind that screen that ghost all the time claiming you aren't in chat as much as You are yet you are actually in that muh fuka 22/24😂😂😂

Using that Dr.pepper on me has now caused me to doxx several people in singles! Congratulations 🎊 👏 dumb ass ho 😂😂

Show them Leigh 🙂 it doesn't scare me 😂😂😂 im perma ban bit ch as you have mentioned several times! But today you're dumbazz made it out like I was asking for a lift😂 i was smiling in your face saying i enjoy singles😂😂 and ill keep coming to singles! Aint a go d dam n thing you can do about it! As far as doxxing because you wanted to be childish yes mam its going down! I really thought you were more professional! I love seeing your true colors fak e azz hoe 🤣😂😂 keep crying cuz im evading! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Acey this is online buddy. Stop trying to act tough. It’s making me cringe
Nobodys trying to be tough! Shes unprofessional and several ppl will suffer from it! Learn your lesson or learn hard way IDC 😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.