Enjoying Singles

• Thread starter Deleted member 300588
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a bit pointless begging for your ban to be lifted, daily, when you still can’t seem to follow the rules and, instead, choose to continue evading.

You’re permanently banned; it will not be lifted.

Drink (don’t throw) a Dr. Pepper, Acey, and find a new room.
Bich when i get through with you you wont even wanna look at a dr pepper 😂😂😂 you will be dreaming about dr pepper tonight 😂😂😂 its 12:32pm note that ho! 12 more hours to go😂😂😂

Oh looks like someone needs checking back into the crack hotel. You really do think you're a big man acey don't you, then you'll be up in mine or Leighs pm later apologising profusely like a little bitch 🤣🤣🤣 You're laughable, and definitely not a man. Your words are on a screen dude. 🤣🤣🤣

Imagine being this mad over a chat room. Oof
Right. What a bellend 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh looks like someone needs checking back into the crack hotel. You really do think you're a big man acey don't you, then you'll be up in mine or Leighs pm later apologising profusely like a little bitch 🤣🤣🤣 You're laughable, and definitely not a man. Your words are on a screen dude. 🤣🤣🤣
Ok 👍 point being she shouldn't have said what she said! Nor am i crying to you! Im waiting on screenshots from Leigh further more do what ya mom taught ya and mind yo damn business

Dallas Check This Out GIF
Wont post them? Hellloooo

A crack motel😂😂 ohh k buddy sure thing! Wow wow all that because you wanna defend Leigh when shes in wrong doing? Ohh k then...ill be watching

😍😍😍😍😍

Ok 👍 point being she shouldn't have said what she said! Nor am i crying to you! Im waiting on screenshots from Leigh further more do what ya mom taught ya and mind yo damn business
I won't mind my business when you're speaking to her like that. Time and time again you do this acey and then cry in either of our pms like a little b*tch boy. You're just tryina act like a big man in front of everyone trying to cuss her out. Next time you come to me crying like a little b*tch, I'll make sure I ss the whole convo and post it here for everyone to see shall I? Then maybe they'll see what a little fucking p*ssy you really are.

She also has every right to say what she wants, if you wanna be a d*ck and not follow the ban rules, her making that comment is lenient. It isn't her fault you got yourself in the news 🤷🏼‍♀️ that's on you, you dirty little cretin.

Status
Not open for further replies.