fake talkers in the chatroom

wiccanwitch

Bronze Member
Has anyone else noticed that when you call out someone using a fake pic they go right into insults cause one user pic was from an adult site which i found when i looked up the pic cause i had a feeling it was fake which it was ( and would be the 6th faker i found ) and they went right to insulting my sexuality which in my opinion when you get caught insulting the person that caught you isnt a smart move

It's not uncommon for individuals using fake profile pictures to react defensively or respond with insults when exposed. Such reactions might stem from embarrassment or an attempt to divert attention. It's essential to approach online interactions with caution and maintain a respectful discourse. Engaging in a constructive conversation can often yield better results than responding to insults.

If I called you a fake person, no matter how much evidence you've shown me, would you feel insulted? Some people take and deal with insults in there own way. How about not calling them out and let them be?

Has anyone else noticed that when you call out someone using a fake pic they go right into insults cause one user pic was from an adult site which i found when i looked up the pic cause i had a feeling it was fake which it was ( and would be the 6th faker i found ) and they went right to insulting my sexuality which in my opinion when you get caught insulting the person that caught you isnt a smart move
Hypocrisy GIF