False nails?

Salt & Vinegar

Is anyone else here into false nails? I personally don't feel complete without mine, I'm nowhere near good enough with nail varnish so they're a good alternative for me. :)

I use to get false nails all the time until they started making me nails really weak and breakable. Now I grow out my nails and just get regular manicures. False nails are fine but you can't get them for long periods of time. You need to take a break or your nails will start becoming really breakable and not strong.

I can't be doing with false nails I find them difficult to do things like typing with. I have pretty fast growing and strong nails naturally so i'm happy just to keep them trimmed and painted.

i have fake nails on rn and its my first time having them and gaaah its so annoying. my friend put them on me and she had to file and trim them which took forever because they were just so long & i have a bad habit of nail biting so... im not really having a great time w/ my fake nails lol :thumbsdow

I can never get my nails even when I trim them and I'm not so great at painting them either, I paint my toenails though. I don't find it difficult to type in acrylic nails or anything

i had them before and didnt like the feeling. it was a long time ago, i might like them now idk. i usually get shellac and i love it. my nails are soft and rip and tear if they get long so the shellac lets me have strong nails with polish that stays on for longer than a day.

i hardly ever get my nails done tho and i never get them done in the winter.

Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength, hardener... I just purchased this a few days ago, and my nails have been doing well, they were bending and cracking.:reallysad:

i really should use it, i have like 3 or 4 different bottles of hardeners, i am just too lazy lol

Just took mine off. Will be going to get them done again asap
kAHxwf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
nasty lookin

i have good nails but do wear false ones from time to time they can be a pain in the arse to remove depending on which glue you use

I've gotten my nails done a few times.. I like them, they just make my hands sexy lol.. i don't know how to explain it.. But i had bought the acrylic's and the last 2 times i did my nails, i did them myself. I haven't felt like doing them lately (acrylic) but i paint them often, when i feel like it.

I used to get mine done all the time- I haven't in awhile because of lab, but I think I want them done again. I miss it