False nails?

Been having false since I was 12/13, I give them breaks for a few months sometimes and taught myself how to do acrylics and gel because I got tired of paying tons for infills and redos... But yeah. Love my false nails :)

I got fake nails for the first time about three weeks ago. I asked the guy doing them to make them short. They looked all right, but I COULDN'T DO JACK with them on. Couldn't type, text or pick up things without it feeling weird or without having a struggle. Going back to get them clipped was going to be $10. $15 for removal. Screw that though. I'm a Jew. I filed them down and then chewed them off. Pretty to look at, but a pain in the ass to have. I asked for mine to be short. I can't imagine having longer fake nails. Chicks that have them... How the **** do they wipe??????????

False or real can be a pain.
But when you brake 1 0r 2 go false.

Does anyone have False Toe Nails ?? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They are just so hard to trim file paint !!

Last edited:
As far as I know, most false nails are acrylic. Therefore, to hold them firmly, you need to use a special glue for acrylic. This glue is created on the basis of natural ingredients so it is not harmful to our body. Also, to remove nails painlessly, you can not just tear them, because you will not succeed, but only have the opportunity to stay without native nails. To do this, there is a special solvent for this glue, with which you can easily remove false nails.

Last edited:
Is anyone else here into false nails? I personally don't feel complete without mine, I'm nowhere near good enough with nail varnish so they're a good alternative for me. :)
Yes!

Im seeing a lot of people showing how much they hate fake nails lol but its nice, as long as youre not doing heavy activity and you wait long enough for the fake nail to get weak.

For those who feel like their nail is turning fragile or breakable, you need nail hardener!! After you remove fake nails, get nail hardener. After a few weeks your nails should be strong again. For me I put approx 3 layers on it that way I have a good hold in my nail.

For those who dont know how to remove their acrylics. Please do not tear them off unless you know the acrylic is weak on the nail. Acrylic does weaken on the nail a bit after a couple of weeks-a month. Either way, it is best you dont take the risk and instead use acetone to completely weaken the acrylic. This will save a lot of time and less damage for the removal.

Last edited:
As far as I know, most false nails are acrylic. Therefore, to hold them firmly, you need to use a special glue for acrylic. This glue is created on the basis of natural ingredients so it is not harmful to our body. Also, to remove nails painlessly, you can not just tear them, because you will not succeed, but only have the opportunity to stay without native nails. To do this, there is a special solvent for this glue, with which you can easily remove false nails.

Last edited: