False Spam Ban Appeal - adultchat.net - tomcolc

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomcolc

New Member
Hello,
I am appealing an automatic system ban/block on adultchat.net. [1]
  • My Username: tomcolc
  • Room: Adult Chat Room
  • Reason given: Spam / Blocked
  • What happened: I was in a direct message conversation with a couple. I typed a message introducing myself: "im tom 45 from uk qnd think its grewt you are both a couple". As soon as I sent the DM, I was kicked out by the system and it now states I am blocked. [1]
I was not spamming or advertising any external links. The automated filter likely caught my introduction phrase by mistake. Could an administrator please review my case and lift the block? [1]
Thank you.
 
Hi @tomcolc -

You’ll want to appeal via adultchat.net’s Forums. You’re currently on chat-avenue.com’s Forums.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top