Favorite Video Game Of All Time?

Here is very day lost of video game lunched and every people have their own favorite video game of entertainment all time such as internet gambling as a type of diversion is a truly troublesome theme to address. Numerous nations all over the planet battle with the choice on whether or not it ought to be lawful. The issue is untrustworthy gambling.

Here is very day lost of video game lunched and every people have their own favorite video game of entertainment all time such as internet gambling as a type of diversion is a truly troublesome theme to address. Numerous nations all over the planet battle with the choice on whether or not it ought to be lawful. The issue is untrustworthy gambling.
Mate, they just wanna know what dumb games you play. Nobody is here to argue the ethics on online gambling

You sound like a very perceptive and fun person.

Final Fantasy 7. Fallout 3/New Vegas
Mass Effect Trilogy. Bomberman.
Kula World. Batman Arkham Asylum
Breath of Fire IV.
Tales of Vesperia.
Final Fantasy X.
Persona 4/5.
Dragon Age 1.
Baldurs Gate 1/2.

theres games like the last of us, metal gear solid, silent hill 2, fallout new vegas, vice city... and wordle is the fav

...fair enough, you do you

theres games like the last of us, metal gear solid, silent hill 2, fallout new vegas, vice city... and wordle is the fav

...fair enough, you do you
funnily enough rebooted silent hill 2 up last night. I knew it was creepy but fk me 33 year old me nearly had a stroke and I’ve only just got to the apartment 🀣😭

also because I’m old school I have a few games stored on usb. Resident evil code Veronica is one of my popular go-to’s along with silent hill 1/2/3 and other resi games.

Currently got the r launcher decided to try do a speed run with my badass β€œskill” got brained by Alexia Ashford.

Bitter fkn bitch.