Feature Request

MySixStrings

I would like to see a feature where a VIP member can have their photo verified as them by a mod over a webcam- and doing so would add another icon beside the diamond icon that shows they are a VIP member- something like a green checkmark or some such.

The fact is, a whole lot of the pictures people post as themselves are clearly not- besides things like obvious professional photography, there is also the law of averages- it is statistically impossible that there are this many over-the-top attractive people in this chat room. It's statistically impossible for the ratio of attractiveness in this room to exist on the Las Vegas strip, let alone a here.

The verification feature should be attached to the specific profile photo- change the photo, and you have to get verified again- so that people who like to rotate photos could eventually get them all verified.

Personally? Such a feature would make me decide that a VIP membership was worth it. You could say, include one photo verification with the VIP membership, and for the folks that insist on rotating profile pictures, you could charge say $5 for each additional photo, so that it does not become overwhelming for the mods.

It would seriously improve the honesty of this place, and it would also be a high value feature to anyone choosing to become a VIP member. Does anyone else agree with me on this?

-MySixStrings

Last edited:
I would like to see a feature where a VIP member can have their photo verified as them by a mod over a webcam- and doing so would add another icon beside the diamond icon that shows they are a VIP member- something like a green checkmark or some such.

The fact is, a whole lot of the pictures people post as themselves are clearly not- besides things like obvious professional photography, there is also the law of averages- it is statistically impossible that there are this many over-the-top attractive people in this chat room. It's statistically impossible for the ratio of attractiveness in this room to exist on the Las Vegas strip, let alone a here.

The verification feature should be attached to the specific profile photo- change the photo, and you have to get verified again- so that people who like to rotate photos could eventually get them all verified.

Personally? Such a feature would make me decide that a VIP membership was worth it. You could say, include one photo verification with the VIP membership, and for the folks that insist on rotating profile pictures, you could charge say $5 for each additional photo, so that it does not become overwhelming for the mods.

It would seriously improve the honesty of this place, and it would also be a high value feature to anyone choosing to become a VIP member. Does anyone else agree with me on this?

-MySixStrings

you know that the mods dont see that money right?!

chances are itll be abused and people will steal someone elses photo pay to have it and there will be a serious fight. leading to less vip options at the same price.

one of the best draws of c/a is the guest user accounts and anonymity of it . using googled "fake" images is par for the course.

I know the mods don't see that money. I also know that there are not really enough regular VIP account users to make this much of a burden... And finally, it's pretty clear to me that you did not really read my feature request in it's entirety or you would realize that other people stealing photos would not be possible with what I am suggesting. All due respect, but if you are not really going to read a post, should you be responding to that post?

I know the mods don't see that money. I also know that there are not really enough regular VIP account users to make this much of a burden... And finally, it's pretty clear to me that you did not really read my feature request in it's entirety or you would realize that other people stealing photos would not be possible with what I am suggesting. All due respect, but if you are not really going to read a post, should you be responding to that post?

I read it. Its clear you have no idea how c/a works.
1. There is no cam feature. How would 1 cam to "vet" themselves ?

2. & No, other ways ( facetime sky.pe) isnt an option. no mod in there right mind would willingly give out their personal details to someone to "vet" a persons picture, especially if they arent getting paid. BUT mainly because people here are known to get others personal details ( emails names phone numbers ) and flood them in all of the rooms.
3. There are FAR to many vips to already create a problem. And without a cam feature it would stand to reason people would steal anothers pictures, pay to have it marked as their own and open a whole different issue that borders on identity theft.
4. Its pretty clear that if you suggest a feature you should think it through and make sure the site actually has a usable way to implement your suggestion before making a post dont you think?

I read it. Its clear you have no idea how c/a works.
1. There is no cam feature. How would 1 cam to "vet" themselves ?

2. & No, other ways ( facetime sky.pe) isnt an option. no mod in there right mind would willingly give out their personal details to someone to "vet" a persons picture, especially if they arent getting paid. BUT mainly because people here are known to get others personal details ( emails names phone numbers ) and flood them in all of the rooms.
3. There are FAR to many vips to already create a problem. And without a cam feature it would stand to reason people would steal anothers pictures, pay to have it marked as their own and open a whole different issue that borders on identity theft.
4. Its pretty clear that if you suggest a feature you should think it through and make sure the site actually has a usable way to implement your suggestion before making a post dont you think?

Why dont you get a d i ck in you and get yourself shagged rather than telling others what they must think - what a stupid f'ing bitch