February selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAMPOT OFIR ,quit hating dawg
wooot? with em white teeth, neva!

360 video vr GIF by FRONTLINE PBS

lol really trying to impress ain’t ya luv lol
Sometimes you’ve got to impress someone. It’s part of my behavioural activation strategy to get her to engage in positive activities and make her feel better about herself. It’s all about engagement and giving a hopeful perspective without acknowledging the fact that things aren’t really working out as they should. I’m well aware that uplifting comments can be perceived as shallow, because they offer a hollow assurance and trivialize personal suffering, that’s so called toxic positivity, but the least you can do is acknowledge their suffering and offer something in the way of perspective
to prevent them from getting trapped in a downward spiral of hopelessness. Genuine optimism allows you to acknowledge that while things may not be going exactly as you’d like them to, there is still hope for them to change in the future.

Cute Clem but sweet baby Jesus them eyebrows be fighting for face space :oops::ROFLMAO:

j/k
you dern well know that if there was ever going to be a soon to be mrs clem she gonna require a trim down of those face caterpillars and a make up artist for the neck tattoo just so she can get 6 decent wedding photos....

you be you clem but know me an kim want you to marry a nice one and let me tell you, she gonna make you... and youll do it too... because you dont want to marry the one that doesnt make you because most likely youll catch idonno scurvy or lice from that one. After all your fuzzy friends will grow back and concealer washes off.

you dern well know that if there was ever going to be a soon to be mrs clem she gonna require a trim down of those face caterpillars and a make up artist for the neck tattoo just so she can get 6 decent wedding photos....

you be you clem but know me an kim want you to marry a nice one and let me tell you, she gonna make you... and youll do it too... because you dont want to marry the one that doesnt make you because most likely youll catch idonno scurvy or lice from that one. After all your fuzzy friends will grow back and concealer washes off.
I want a one of a kind. Top notch

Status
Not open for further replies.