Fibromyalgia

My friend who left University was diagnosed finally with this disorder. It took along time to arrive at the diagnoses. Does anyone know how long this has beenaround? Is it an autoimune problem? Are there genetic

anyone else out there have & if so how do you deal with it?

almost all my best friends have it probably because they always overwork themselves.

There's a lot of ways to cope with it

Massage, Epsom salts, facial creams, vitamins, minerals, you pretty much need to do just about everything possible to take care of your body but what really helps is getting your affairs in order... if you need to work 4 jobs no magic elixir in the world can help you.

However I keep hearing great results with something called "Willard Water"... look it up.

Fibromyalgia was historically a diagnosis of exclusion, meaning patients were diagnosed through a process of elimination when other options had been exhausted and tests came back negative. It no longer is, since patients must now meet clinical characteristics in addition to ruling out other causes of symptoms. The main symptoms are pain and fatigue, but there can be cognitive components as well. Because so little is known about the cause of the condition, medical professionals tend to focus on the treatment of symptoms rather than treating the cause of the symptoms.

I have it, was diagnosed with it last year. There was a recent study that showed it is likely an autoimmune disorder or problem but other studies say it is not. I'm trying to deal with it by exercising daily and trying to get enough sleep every night, but it doesn't always help.