For the guys

Sigiere

Guys, a woman worth having doesn't need you to try and impress her. If she's worth having then, you need to be worth having in return. Not to mention she probably already has tons of guys trying to impress her already. Women are the same as us with one minor diffrence. They aren't always as obvious about certain things as men are. I'm going to touch base on some key issues I've noticed over the years. These are my opinions and observations only. I'm not a professional in the Mental Health Fields.

1. Talking to another guy ----- Don't jump into jealousy mode. You'll only show you are immature and will lose her. Maybe, it's her friends' boyfriend and he's asking her about a gift.
2. Control ----- It's not your place or right to tell her who she can and can not talk to. What she can and can not do. Where she can and can not go. What to wear, how to talk, or any number of other things little boys who think they are men try to do. Her mother got pregnant by her father and that's not you. (subject to location I know and let's face it, those people aren't online looking for advice.)
3. If you have a good job, try to be presentable most of the time, a vehicle that isn't having to be worked on every other day, your own place and a plan for the future guess what? You are already a step ahead in most womens' eyes.
4. If you see she has fixed her hair and is wearing a nice outfit. Compliment the hairt 1rst then the outfit and be specific. Don't say, "You look nice" or anything like that. Say this instead, BUT MEAN IT. "Your hair looks nice. You did a good job". Don't say, "Nice outfit" or "I like your outfit". Instead say, " That's a nice blouse. It compliments you". The fact you are saying it tells her you like whatever it is. No need for the "I like" part. Never say, "I like (insert whatever)". Women worth having are far more observant and pay more attention to even how a guy talks than what you may believe. They also can tell if you are being honest in your compliment or have an ulterior motive.

Most women worth having don't care if you have 6 pack abs. It helps yeah but, they are realistic not stupid. Most women worth having don't even care if you're wealthy. Again, it helps but, she's realistic not stupid. This is really simple. Most women worth having only want you to treat them right, pay or help pay the bills on time. Have a home together and be happy in life. That's it. Earth shattering I know. Know why some of you in your 20's don't know this?? It's because you don't ask them. Some of you are to busy showing off and allowing her to know the glory of you instead of you getting to know her and just listening when she talks. Sure the football player may catch her eye with the abs and popularity. But, it's the guy who listens to her, writes her a poem, gives her a flower for no reason other than to show he's thinking of her that keeps her eye. The guy that shows he's interested in what she thinks and desires then, respects that and doesn't spend half his time trying to get in her pants is the guy she marries.

Fellas, the advice I just laid out here is nearly the same advice I was given when I was younger and didn't listen. You learn these things and actually live it as you get older. And here within is your answer to, "Why do alot of women want an older guy?" Alot of them want a man that is what I talked about above. Alot of them uinderstand a younger guy has his hormones mucking up his decision making skills in alot of cases. That most older men are more in control of themselves and can show her more appreciation.

Before anyone says it. No, I don't go for younger women. Every now again I like to get a little altruistic. This thread is it. I saw the Dating and Reltionships title then thought, "Hmm, why not".
For you guys that just want a hookup....... Can't help you there. Actually to be honest, it's more I won't help you.

Bored Christopher Walken GIF

Guys, a woman worth having doesn't need you to try and impress her. If she's worth having then, you need to be worth having in return. Not to mention she probably already has tons of guys trying to impress her already. Women are the same as us with one minor diffrence. They aren't always as obvious about certain things as men are. I'm going to touch base on some key issues I've noticed over the years. These are my opinions and observations only. I'm not a professional in the Mental Health Fields.

1. Talking to another guy ----- Don't jump into jealousy mode. You'll only show you are immature and will lose her. Maybe, it's her friends' boyfriend and he's asking her about a gift.
2. Control ----- It's not your place or right to tell her who she can and can not talk to. What she can and can not do. Where she can and can not go. What to wear, how to talk, or any number of other things little boys who think they are men try to do. Her mother got pregnant by her father and that's not you. (subject to location I know and let's face it, those people aren't online looking for advice.)
3. If you have a good job, try to be presentable most of the time, a vehicle that isn't having to be worked on every other day, your own place and a plan for the future guess what? You are already a step ahead in most womens' eyes.
4. If you see she has fixed her hair and is wearing a nice outfit. Compliment the hairt 1rst then the outfit and be specific. Don't say, "You look nice" or anything like that. Say this instead, BUT MEAN IT. "Your hair looks nice. You did a good job". Don't say, "Nice outfit" or "I like your outfit". Instead say, " That's a nice blouse. It compliments you". The fact you are saying it tells her you like whatever it is. No need for the "I like" part. Never say, "I like (insert whatever)". Women worth having are far more observant and pay more attention to even how a guy talks than what you may believe. They also can tell if you are being honest in your compliment or have an ulterior motive.

Most women worth having don't care if you have 6 pack abs. It helps yeah but, they are realistic not stupid. Most women worth having don't even care if you're wealthy. Again, it helps but, she's realistic not stupid. This is really simple. Most women worth having only want you to treat them right, pay or help pay the bills on time. Have a home together and be happy in life. That's it. Earth shattering I know. Know why some of you in your 20's don't know this?? It's because you don't ask them. Some of you are to busy showing off and allowing her to know the glory of you instead of you getting to know her and just listening when she talks. Sure the football player may catch her eye with the abs and popularity. But, it's the guy who listens to her, writes her a poem, gives her a flower for no reason other than to show he's thinking of her that keeps her eye. The guy that shows he's interested in what she thinks and desires then, respects that and doesn't spend half his time trying to get in her pants is the guy she marries.

Fellas, the advice I just laid out here is nearly the same advice I was given when I was younger and didn't listen. You learn these things and actually live it as you get older. And here within is your answer to, "Why do alot of women want an older guy?" Alot of them want a man that is what I talked about above. Alot of them uinderstand a younger guy has his hormones mucking up his decision making skills in alot of cases. That most older men are more in control of themselves and can show her more appreciation.

Before anyone says it. No, I don't go for younger women. Every now again I like to get a little altruistic. This thread is it. I saw the Dating and Reltionships title then thought, "Hmm, why not".
For you guys that just want a hookup....... Can't help you there. Actually to be honest, it's more I won't help you.
Can I add

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her then she starts
To do the things
that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife
you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time
And she'll always give you peace of mind
Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby! Yeah, alright!'

works for me – I'm happy every day !