Fortnite

Toretto

I bought a refurbished PS4 a couple of weeks ago. Sold my PS3 and traded in all my games. Some good memories with the PS3 playing mainly FPS games.

Anyhoo, my best mate has got me into Fortnite and we've been playing together a few nights during the week when he's not working and has put the kids to bed. It's a great game, even though I'm pretty shìt at it, but I love the multi-player capability and the game play itself!

Other games worth mentioning are Real Royal, COD WW2 & Rainbow - the latter which I bought yesterday.

Reading rubbish reviews about Black Ops. Number 2 was really shìt and the reviews for 3 & 4 aren't flattering either. I invite anyone who refutes this to make comment!

The original Black Ops was absolutely awesome!

The other mods and I used to play Fortnite. We'll play occasionally but I'm still **** at the game. :lol:

The other mods and I used to play Fortnite. We'll play occasionally but I'm still **** at the game. :lol:

oh yeah! Talk about being **** at it. I played Solo & Duo's in a decent session last night and didn't get one kill. Rumble was taken away yesterday, but is back today. I played a couple of rounds earlier and got 2 kills so I'm happy!