Forums updated

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can edit in this forum, as far as I'm aware. Before the update I know the settings for this forum were different from the rest.
I mean @laura1992 you said you can edit right? And oop now yall r gonna see all my terrible typin mistakes I make and click send. I used to edit if I messed up :/

go to a normal forum.. teens kids general and on the mobile version it will be down below your post next to the report button.. there will be the 3 dots with a down arrow. click there choose edit.

cm has restricted posting permissions for most in the announcement and are you new forums. it dates back to these 2 forums being used for spam attacks.

FEEDBACK: kids & teens need to either A) be grouped together with their header explaining the age restriction or B) have their forum titles edited to reflect the age restrictions. no ones going to hoover over the forum title to read the hidden descriptions.

The same would have to apply to Adult forum. Kick & Ban forum name needs to looked at as well.

Last edited:
go to a normal forum.. teens kids general and on the mobile version it will be down below your post next to the report button.. there will be the 3 dots with a down arrow. click there choose edit.

cm has restricted posting permissions for most in the announcement and are you new forums. it dates back to these 2 forums being used for spam attacks.
Thankyou!!! I found the edit button now :)

Are those dots only there if one used a phone to open the forum? Because on a desktop there are no dots.
there are no dots on desktop. however it is at the bottom left of your post ... in a normal forum... they will not appear in announcement forum ( including this thread we are posting in) or are you new forum as those two forums have restrictive posting permissions.

there are no dots on desktop. however it is at the bottom left of your post ... in a normal forum... they will not appear in announcement forum ( including this thread we are posting in) or are you new forum as those two forums have restrictive posting permissions.
I even made a comment in the "kick-ban-inquiries-and-mod-complaints" forum and still see no dots so idk. And I guess we're back to having to ask for help if we need to change a rule or add a rule to the rules or if we need to open or close moderator applications because I no longer see a way to administrate those.

Status
Not open for further replies.