Free Advice

Snacker

Bronze Member
Allow me to introduce myself,

Best FREE chat-avenue advisor. Are You Looking for Guidance? Looking For Someone Who Can Help You Along Your Path? Snacker Is An Experienced & Effective Life Coach.

I will give you advice and solve your problems with knowledge and guidance FREE of charge:
-Life advice
-Religion
-Politics
-Spirituality
-Massage parlors
-Eating disorders
-Mental problems
-Bullying
-Coming out the closet
-Racism
-Trolls
-Relationships
-Chat life
-Life
-Tough life decisions
-How to handle hardships
-Health
-I have a SOLUTION to all of your PROBLEMS

DISCLAIMER:

The information provided on this thread does not, and is not intended to, constitute legal advice; instead, all information, content, and materials available on this site are for general informational purposes only. Information on this thread may not constitute the most up-to-date legal or other information.

How do I not get banned for telling the truth? šŸ˜
Excellent question,

John 8:32: The truth will set you free.

1. Bend the truth.

You can manipulate, and gaslight the truth to your advantage, you can be as honest and truthful as you want. If you are able to manipulate and gaslight your audience. You will never get banned. You might come under the radar of the moderators, but the people (********) the general population will be on your side.

Thanks.

Alright I'm open for an Advice session for the next 30 minutes
-Send in your questions
got question for ya homer homie homiez da clown .... how big of an a-hole does one have to be to post a pfp brandishing a firearm

wearing a too tighty whitey t shirt and a wannabe ganagsta hat ... and from the look of your physique you look like a little short guy

LAME ! :rolleyes:

wtf is this bs??? u sound like u need more therapy then anybody else! well, thereā€™s another ā€œfish lipā€ person as well (not mešŸ˜‚) but, might as well eat a snickerdoodle!

got question for ya homer homie homiez da clown .... how big of an a-hole does one have to be to post a pfp brandishing a firearm

wearing a too tighty whitey t shirt and a wannabe ganagsta hat ... and from the look of your physique you look like a little short guy

LAME ! :rolleyes:
Racist sl00t

wtf is this bs??? u sound like u need more therapy then anybody else! well, thereā€™s another ā€œfish lipā€ person as well (not mešŸ˜‚) but, might as well eat a snickerdoodle!
My advice to you is, open up your heart to love and peace. Anger and hate will be the demise of yourself if you donā€™t open up to a life of positivity.

How about you dont eat at all you FAT ****

Like Quote Reply

By the way, you really should follow your own advice.
I'm really shook how you tell someone to do something.
But, you don't even know your own self.
And also, you don't me and I don't know you.
You need to follow your own advice, Mr. @Snacker , thanks.
And now you are blocked.
Also, you might as well take therapy.
End of conversation of this "fake" advice that you can't follow yourself. Toodles.

How about you dont eat at all you FAT ****

Like Quote Reply

By the way, you really should follow your own advice.
I'm really shook how you tell someone to do something.
But, you don't even know your own self.
And also, you don't me and I don't know you.
You need to follow your own advice, Mr. @Snacker , thanks.
And now you are blocked.
Also, you might as well take therapy.
End of conversation of this "fake" advice that you can't follow yourself. Toodles.
If you donā€™t like my advice.
Itā€™s not my problem.
I will pray for you tough.
Jesus loves you

My advice to you is, open up your heart to love and peace. Anger and hate will be the demise of yourself if you donā€™t open up to a life of positivity.
ha ... ok rev ... I'm not racist either I'm cuban/afro american .... but you .... kinda funny ur preachin luv and peace .. while ur pfp says gangsta wit a gun .

lucious lyon wtf GIF
no wut am sayin homiez u clown ?

ha ... ok rev ... I'm not racist either I'm cuban/afro american .... but you .... kinda funny ur preachin luv and peace .. while ur pfp says gangsta wit a gun .

lucious lyon wtf GIF
no wut am sayin homiez u clown ?
Racism applies to every race you weirdo. The fact you think it's a gangster because it's a black man, shows you're being racist. It could be Chuck Norris or any other white man and you'd have said nothing about it being a gangster.

Racism applies to every race you weirdo. The fact you think it's a gangster because it's a black man, shows you're being racist. It could be Chuck Norris or any other white man and you'd have said nothing about it being a gangster.
hey dumb phuck look again at the snackers pfp ... full blown gangsta wit a gun ..... oh thats right you wouldn't get that cause ur a

D-U-M-B-F-U-C-K .... you should think before u post .... i know its hard for u to think ..... furrow that brow and push n grunt as u try

to make your dead brain matter spark sumthin up ......

John Goodman Reaction GIF
and btw u need to get back on the job .. those toilets aint gonna unclog themselves

mister roto-turder-rooter wannabe a gangsta inna filthy sweaty wife beater shirt .... why did you change the pfp anyway ?

realized ya look like a doosh huh .... been fun chattin wich choo .... now as the brits say " BUGGER OFF ! "

Last edited:
hey dumb phuck look again at the snackers pfp ... full blown gangsta wit a gun ..... oh thats right you wouldn't get that cause ur a

D-U-M-B-F-U-C-K .... you should think before u post .... i know its hard for u to think ..... furrow that brow and push n grunt as u try

to make your dead brain matter spark sumthin up ......

John Goodman Reaction GIF
I see a black man holding a gun. Is this a gangster too?
mature-man-with-holding-a-revolver-JKF000147.jpg

I see a black man holding a gun. Is this a gangster too
i see a dooosh bag posting violent pics of an armed man pointing a loaded weapon at someone that he is going to shoot

is that you ? ...... how is it ..THAT YOU ARE NOT BANNED ? .... hell they should just ban you for being a terminal diickhead :rolleyes:

Last edited:
i see a dooosh bag posting violent pics of an armed man pointing at someone that he is going to shoot

is that you ? ...... how is it ..THAT YOU ARE NOT BANNED ? .... hell they should just ban you for being a terminal diickhead :rolleyes:
You say stupid things, get called out then report people for holding you accountable for the dumb things you say. You've said ethnic/racial insults towards me, claimed I beat women, etc and just came back from a 15 year ban. Aren't you also permanently banned from college chat?