Friends

Lego Man

Banned
Beware of people who are false friends or toxic friends ( a false friend doesn't stay close !A toxic friends just like you for your possessions) bad association spoil useful habit Choose your association wisely! Know Who your friends are everyone! A true friend sticks closer than a brother but there are companions ready to crush one another! The people you meet in real life are often the ones end up being your friends!

Beware of people who are false friends or toxic friends ( a false friend doesn't stay close !A toxic friends just like you for your possessions) bad association spoil useful habit Choose your association wisely! Know Who your friends are everyone! A true friend sticks closer than a brother but there are companions ready to crush one another! The people you meet in real life are often the ones end up being your friends!

werent u banned from teen chat for less than savory behavior??? ur not anyone a reasonable person woukd want to be friends w/ anyways…

oh right, i almost forgot that was lego man, ur lego collector now;

how could it nearly slip my mind that u changed ur name at the most convenient time possible 🤡

werent u banned from teen chat for less than savory behavior??? ur not anyone a reasonable person woukd want to be friends w/ anyways…

oh right, i almost forgot that was lego man, ur lego collector now;

how could it nearly slip my mind that u changed ur name at the most convenient t
I have no friends 😞
No you are spelling it wrong it is collector is in all capital letters and I had lego in all caps before with only one N in LEGO Man! The clone used no capitol letters in his username and guest clones change their name All the time!