~* GENERAL CHAT GIFT SUGGESTION MEGA THREAD *~

babydolla

Gold Member
pT3FuO2.png

just today the @Chatmaster went & opened up suggestions for ideas for new gifts in all the chats!!!!

i thought maybe it would be a good idea, & a fun thread for all of us at general to has a place to put all our suggestions together in one spot...

so that @H.R. PufnStuf & the wonderful mods aren't overwhelmed in their pm's with suggestions on wat kinds of new gifts everyone would like to see added in general, plus we all get to see everyone elses suggestions which is fun 😇

so wat kind of stuff would u all like to see added as gifts on general chat???

naturally my suggestion is an angel icon;

0To9Zbh.png

@Amandalorian, @DESS, @Chelle Belle, @Mr. Jose, @that one chick, @Jack_Skellington, @Apple Pie

Last edited:
Since chatmaster asked a question. I have an answer. Pretty please Gift everybody something on there Birthday each year would be nice. Just making a suggestion. That would be awesome. Thank you kindly. Have a blessed night. Good luck! Good night!
Happy Birthday January month to ALL you born in January. Congratulations to another fine year. I made it. Wow! I can't believe it. Yes! Yay! Yahoo! I'm so very proud of myself. Big hugs! Be safe and well always. Take very good care of yourself. Great site is the number 1 in the world called chat ave. I love chat ave. Thank you kindly for making this site. Bye bye tonight. I had a blast today for my Birthday. Thank you God first for everything. I'm so thankful. I'm so blessed to be here each and every single day.

ALL the best in the world,
Princessa

wat in god’s green earth is that, & how do i (we) convert them???
since no one answered your question properly...you can use an online converter like https://cloudconvert.com/png-to-webp to convert the image to webp. You can change the format from the drop down if you need it for jpeg or bmp or whatever you're starting with....seeing as @Chatmaster didn't specify a max pixel dimensions i'd suggest leaving it as is...and if the images is one you took...i'd suggest checking the box that removes exif metadata...

Reactions: Kim