General chat Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davinme06

Deceased. RIP.
General Chat Rules

Failure to comply with the rules listed below will result in a variety of warnings, mutes, or kicks.

General Chat is a 13+ room. Under-aged users will be removed.

******** are welcome to discuss any topic as long as it is appropriate for a 13+ crowd. Chat must be clean and not of a sexual nature, this means no asking for inappropriate roleplay, no asking for slaves/mistresses/masters, no asking for tops/bottoms/sub/doms, asking for meet ups, offers of cash for 'services' or anything similar.

Any evidence of a person attempting to exploit a minor (age 17 and under) in the room will be turned over to law enforcement and you will be reported to your ISP. There is zero tolerance for this behavior and you will receive a ban.

► Roleplaying must be kept in PM. Any requests in main need to be for clean roleplay only.

No phone numbers or emails are allowed to be posted in public main chat. We strongly encourage you NOT to share any personal information at all. (Not everyone is as trustworthy as they may seem.)

Do not post personal information belonging to anyone else this includes full names, address, emails, social media and photos.

Do not post or request any social media on the main chat (Skype, Twitter, Snapchat, Kik, etc).

No external links or URLS are allowed in the main chat - This includes social websites such as Facebook.

Advertising is not allowed in the chat room.

► General chat is a webcam free room. Do not ask for cam/c2c.
If you wish to cam try one of our other age appropriate rooms
'Here'

Do not flood, spam, scroll, or disrupt the flow of the chat in any other way.

Hacking or exploiting of the chat is a punishable offense by law. We have logs and will report to ISP/police anyone who does. PERMANENT server bans will be placed on users who attempt to exploit/hack our chat rooms.

You are not allowed to use the following words in chat (regardless of how badly you misspell them): c*nt, n*gger, f*ggot, . In addition, the use of s*xual body parts in main chat are also not permitted. Users will be muted and warned, followed by a kick.

Excessive swearing isn't permitted.

Any racism, racial slurs, homophobic slurs or other discrimination will not be tolerated.

► No rape talk.

Do not clone or pretend to be another user or moderator.

Do not mini mod. Let the mods do their job.

Do not double, triple, quadruple etc. log.

Please use English when posting in main chat.

► Certain fonts and text colors are unreadable. If a mod asks you to change yours please do so.

The name you choose in the room must be in accordance with the above rules.

Uploaded avatars must also be in accordance with the above rules. Pictures containing nudity or overtly s*xual pictures are not allowed.

The Lobby Room
The basic main room rules above also apply in the Lobby.

If you require a mod in the Lobby please PM or whisper any mod in the main General room and they will be able to help you.

******** are allowed/encouraged to switch between the main and side rooms this is NOT considered double browsing.

Any gray area about any of the aforementioned rules is at the discretion of the Chat Administrator or the room moderators.

If you have an issue with a moderator, please PM H.R. PufnStuf

FAQ

What should I do about someone bothering me in the chat-room?
Use the ignore feature. If the harassment continues, PM a chat moderator.

How should I report a user to a moderator?
Screenshots/proof of the incident is extremely important. Without them, moderators cannot do much about your situation.
-To learn how to take a screenshot and send it to a mod/admin click here.
-Have you been kicked or banned? click here.

I feel i've been unfairly kicked/banned what can I do?
Please PM me by contacting H.R. PufnStuf
Please include screenshots and a detailed report of the incident if possible.

Where and how do I apply to be a moderator?
If you are 18+ and interesting in moderating General Chat, please see post 2 of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.