get rid of risky1

ban him for good

• yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What did he do/say ?
He's a user who has been banned a few times for spamming and saying dumb stuff like "I'm alpha male, all women want me." (only much, much worse), even though he steals his pictures from G00gle and never post his actual photo. He also likes to harass women and say the most heinous sh*t ever.

I'm down for him being banned again, which I'm sure will happen sooner or later anyway.

He's a user who has been banned a few times for spamming and saying dumb stuff like "I'm alpha male, all women want me." (only much, much worse), even though he steals his pictures from G00gle and never post his actual photo. He also likes to harass women and say the most heinous sh*t ever.

I'm down for him being banned again, which I'm sure will happen sooner or later anyway.
it better and this time dont give him his account back

What @wiccanwitch is seeing is not him logged onto his banned account but a guest account. Unfortunately, banned chat.ters can still come in as a guest, that's just how it goes...but all you have to do is report him right away and a mod will get to work. This particular person is in and out of being banned, but as of right now, his actual account has been banned since March 2nd with no release date.

So he's banned and KOS (kicked on sight), it's just a matter of keeping him out of the room as soon as we see him.