Ghost mute

Cracked Wall

Active Member
I got ghost muted again but I don't know what the reason was. I'm not sure what happened to cause the ghost mute or how long I will be muted for.
 
I just noticed my post in this thread was deleted for :' Derailing " I wanted to apologize to who evers feelings i hurt, for " derailing " this thread, and i hope that i can be forgiven ,as i will sincerely work harder to not " derail " anymore threads and i appreciate who ever took the time to delete that last post i made would do the same for the threads ive made and make sure they are not being derailed as well. Because I would hate to think of people derailing my good threads and having rude comments posted at me tryin to hurt my feelings, go un noticed, by this mystery hero who has thus deleted my previous comment in here. Thank you mystery hero.
 
Top