Girls chat double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.

! Burnt Pizza

Gold Member
Everyone was told to stop but Emma uk didn't stop and I didn't stop but only I was muted. She said I was triggered and I said she was being a bigot for her transphobia calling it woke , idiotic, etc. she wasn't muted saying I was triggered keeping it going. Like I said double standards and favoritism. But girls chat has always had favorites that are allowed to troll and talk **** and every day they are just told to stop now and when mods leave they do it again and they do it the next day. Like it's the movie Groundhog's Day where mods (purposely) forgets what happened yesterday for the favorites.

Everyone was told to stop but Emma uk didn't stop and I didn't stop but only I was muted. She said I was triggered and I said she was being a bigot for her transphobia calling it woke , idiotic, etc. she wasn't muted saying I was triggered keeping it going. Like I said double standards and favoritism. But girls chat has always had favorites that are allowed to troll and talk **** and every day they are just told to stop now and when mods leave they do it again and they do it the next day. Like it's the movie Groundhog's Day where mods (purposely) forgets what happened yesterday for the favorites.
@Simply Karina this pertains to your room!

cry more corey you big loser 😂

ive been seeing multiple complaints about girls chat lately like every other day basically. Wonder whos in charge of that room

Status
Not open for further replies.