Girls chat mods

Ultrameg

Bronze Member
Hi I just have to say I think the mods of girls chat do an amazing job, the team make girls chat a very safe and happy place to be.
I understand they can't be there all the time and to all the chatter who complain about this, the mods do have their own lives to lead, with the number of mods allowed total coverage is near impossible.
However to the chatter, during time when no mods are around please remember to use your ignore button as this truly reduces the need for drama in main, but also use your reports wisely as you only have a few and when there are no mods around the ignore button would be a better option.
These are just my opinions.

One thing that differentiates an okay mod from a great mod is the ability to see things from all points of view. A wider perspective means you can better assess any given situation and handle it effectively. Not all conversations are going to be linear or black and white so the ability to take a wide view and make an informed decision is something that really stands out in a really good moderator.