Girls Chat Staff

A BIG SHOUT OUT to the staff of Girls Chat. Thank you for doing all you do to keep Girls Chat safe. I'm sure all of that hard-earned non-pay you get has nothing to do with it, hahaha. Keep up the good work, and keep smiling. :) my account access

Huge appreciation to girls chat staff for their relentless efforts in maintaining a safe platform. Your dedication is commendable, even without significant compensation. Your commitment ensures a positive environment for all. Stay motivated, keep up the good work.

Increased mod activity has been welcome. I want to give a mention to Beanyyy, her modding has improved a lot and she is very kind and positive. Ceci has also shown her worth. We know the mods who have been around for a while always do what they can for the room.

It’s good to have ghoul back too, even though it’s apparently temporary and she’s under a different name for modding this time. On that, girls chat should allowed ten mods.

But, yes, the mods have been terrific lately. Thanks to all of them.

Increased mod activity has been welcome. I want to give a mention to Beanyyy, her modding has improved a lot and she is very kind and positive. Ceci has also shown her worth. We know the mods who have been around for a while always do what they can for the room.

It’s good to have ghoul back too, even though it’s apparently temporary and she’s under a different name for modding this time. On that, girls chat should allowed ten mods.

But, yes, the mods have been terrific lately. Thanks to all of them.
Thank you very much, I do my best to learn and improve!

Thank you very much, I do my best to learn and improve!
It’s just the truth, and it shows we have to give mods time to learn and grow, I was unsure about you for a little while, but I was proven wrong 🙂

on another note, we must remember the mods are human, there is no perfect mod, they make mistakes but the GC mods are great

On that, girls chat should allowed ten mods.
We are allowed 10 mods. The ghoul is only temp coz she's goin to uni in sept. I am keeping track of the times when there is no mod on. Then we can look at getting No. 10 in to fill those vacant slots.

The pattern of no mods online is between 7am-11am irish time. That has been an issue for all rooms for as far back as I can remember. If you wanna no a secret, we all go to a secret staff room at that time....what happens in there stays in there;)

We are allowed 10 mods. The ghoul is only temp coz she's goin to uni in sept. I am keeping track of the times when there is no mod on. Then we can look at getting No. 10 in to fill those vacant slots.

The pattern of no mods online is between 7am-11am irish time. That has been an issue for all rooms for as far back as I can remember. If you wanna no a secret, we all go to a secret staff room at that time....what happens in there stays in there;)
You're awesome for doing what you do. Keep smiling and Spread the Laughter! :)

It's fantastic to see a post like this. Our mods work tirelessly for us and whilst we all individually see some horrid stuff our poor mods see everything everyone reports and that has to take a toll. The effort and work you all put in is hugely appreciated and it is hugely appreciated by us all (Even when we are ungrateful spoilt brats sometimes).

Thank you for the amazing job you do