Glob needs to seriously stop Derailing my crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Therevival009

I'm sick and extremely fed up with Glob trying to derail me over absolutely nothing.

So I need a explanation IN FULL DETAIL on why I was banned on VGC.

Plus what the **** does Circumventing even mean because I never heard or seen that term before.

Plus I'm always good at other chats without someone derailing my ass

Dynamic's dumbass should be fired
ElSerto's headass needs banned
Coyo should fuckin be demoted.
Glob's disrespectful racist self can go somewhere else.
Purplerose's headass should be fuckin fired for being a racist.
Kim needs to be fired because she gives busses a bad name.

This place would be more better if these fuckers I listed are gone.

Seriously fuckin unban my VGC account or I'm gonna show you more disrespect and maybe I will start fucking fights with all of you.

Seriously get this fuckin VGC account unbanned or I will start a fucking riot. This **** has to fuckin stop.

I'm sick and extremely fed up with Glob trying to derail me over absolutely nothing.

So I need a explanation IN FULL DETAIL on why I was banned on VGC.

Plus what the **** does Circumventing even mean because I never heard or seen that term before.

Plus I'm always good at other chats without someone derailing my ass

Dynamic's dumbass should be fired
ElSerto's headass needs banned
Coyo should fuckin be demoted.
Glob's disrespectful racist self can go somewhere else.
Purplerose's headass should be fuckin fired for being a racist.
Kim needs to be fired because she gives busses a bad name.

This place would be more better if these fuckers I listed are gone.

Seriously fuckin unban my VGC account or I'm gonna show you more disrespect and maybe I will start fucking fights with all of you.

Seriously get this fuckin VGC account unbanned or I will start a fucking riot. This **** has to fuckin stop.
Gaschan20, this you boo?

Pe.dophila comments are immediately reported to me and if extensive it will result in a ban. Have a nice day.

bitch slap slapping GIF

Here's this for you motive and glob

Of course it is me and I'm extremely mad than a fucking bull that I'm gonna beat tf out of someone.
Don't **** with me with bans again or I'm gonna make sure you're hospitalized
Hi GasChan. I would highly encourage you to take a deep breath and calm down a moment. It's Saturday morning for many of our volunteer mods and admins, and they're not in a hurry to reply to physical threats of violence.

I do believe this thread https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/called-out-ped-derailing-threads.937217/ pretty well outlines your behavior and, if I had to guess, your ban is likely for similar reason. If you received a second ban for circumventing a ban, then I believe @MissMotive's post in this thread pretty well explains it: you circumvented / evaded / went around your original ban in some way, so now your second account has been banned accordingly. If you want a more thorough explanation "in full detail" of why you're banned, you will need to calm down and ask @Glob politely and respectfully in PM for more information. That is, if he's still willing to give you the time of day after how you spoke to and about him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.