Goodbye KC

PastarruTheSILLY

Kids Chat Mod
Staff member
As much as I've loved it here, whether it was messing around as a VIP, or busting my ass as a mod, I think it's time I head out. After 8 long, amazing years with their ups and downs, I'm putting an end to this era. As much as I love KC with my whole heart, I just cannot endorse a place that has decided to disregard me to an extent that I find personally offensive. You would think that having solid, concrete evidence would help your case, but in my situation, it was the exact opposite. The multiple SS's of threats and other information were blatantly ignored, but yet personal bias and opinions were instead regarded. Tired of receiving complaints but yet did nothing to stop those sending in those biased complaints with no evidence behind them. Funny.

To my dear friends I've made on here throughout the years, thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. You guys genuinely made my day every day and I wish nothing but the best for you in life. To the current users of KC, good luck.

To the two people who have decided to give me hell and back for the past few days, you may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war. Karma always will get you back eventually, you will get what you have given. Remember that.

To KC in itself, I'm grateful I got to see you in your prime. Thank you for allowing me to make friends and memories I'll never forget.

Thank you and goodbye KC.

Vinny (pasta) Von Doom
2015-2024

i know we were never friends in chat, but i always admired how tough yet funny you were :) i hope you have an amazing life outside of KC, and i hope to see you back someday

I know this is late, but goodbye pasta. I'm sorry for what happened to you, and frankly sorry for what the site I once loved has become. We haven't talked in a while, but I hope you're doing good wherever you are<3

As much as I've loved it here, whether it was messing around as a VIP, or busting my ass as a mod, I think it's time I head out. After 8 long, amazing years with their ups and downs, I'm putting an end to this era. As much as I love KC with my whole heart, I just cannot endorse a place that has decided to disregard me to an extent that I find personally offensive. You would think that having solid, concrete evidence would help your case, but in my situation, it was the exact opposite. The multiple SS's of threats and other information were blatantly ignored, but yet personal bias and opinions were instead regarded. Tired of receiving complaints but yet did nothing to stop those sending in those biased complaints with no evidence behind them. Funny.

To my dear friends I've made on here throughout the years, thank you for being there for me through thick and thin. You guys genuinely made my day every day and I wish nothing but the best for you in life. To the current users of KC, good luck.

To the two people who have decided to give me hell and back for the past few days, you may have won the battle, but you didn't win the war. Karma always will get you back eventually, you will get what you have given. Remember that.

To KC in itself, I'm grateful I got to see you in your prime. Thank you for allowing me to make friends and memories I'll never forget.

Thank you and goodbye KC.

Vinny (pasta) Von Doom
2015-2024
I know I’m extremely extremely EXTREMELY late to this, but like man, really hope you take care, and that you actually get to go to school and live out your life normally. You really do deserve the best man, and I think disassociating with KCA and these chatrooms in general is what’s best for you. Best regards in whatever you decide to do, and even if you’ll always have a disdain for me, you’re free to reach out and talk about your problems or ask for advice or whatever. Good luck with whatever you decide to do with yourself.