GOODBYE SINGLES CHAT 😊😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozirishman31

WELSHIE DEPARTS singles chat thats not a prediction that’s a spoiler so I just wanna leave this short and sweet I am leaving chat however I’m still gonna be on forums posting and roasting and it’s gonna be sizzling πŸ₯΅ so to the chat world to the mods and to the admin…
AND HUGE SHOUTOUT TO THE HATERS THAT MADE MY STAY ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT 5 star accomodation I don’t need your sympathy AND I SURE AS HELL DONT HAVE ANY REGRETS LEAVING

I walk away with my head held high

Last edited:
WELSHIE DEPARTS singles chat thats not a prediction that’s a spoiler so I just wanna leave this short and sweet I am leaving chat however I’m still gonna be on forums posting and roasting and it’s gonna be sizzling πŸ₯΅ so to the chat world to the mods and to the admin…
AND HUGE SHOUTOUT TO THE HATERS THAT MADE MY STAY ABSOLUTELY BRILLANT 5 star accomodation I don’t need your sympathy AND I SURE AS HELL DONT HAVE ANY REGRETS LEAVING

I walk away with my head held high
I wish you nothing but the best.

Youre a decent dude, so sorry to see you go. I look forward to seeing you under a new name, because as we all know, people leave, but they never really β€œleave.”
I would bet you this time to say unless you have a serious staff change... there won't be many of us returning. Cute the Dylan liked your post though. Amazing he has time for that but not to fix that sinking shithole he created. πŸ€”

sad chris crocker GIF

I would bet you this time to say unless you have a serious staff change... there won't be many of us returning. Cute the Dylan liked your post though. Amazing he has time for that but not to fix that sinking shithole he created. πŸ€”
Yeah, it's bad.. less that 50 people most nights when it used to be so much busier. But apparently there's no problem.. Even now at 5ish pm mountain time there's 71 and mostly guests.

Yeah, it's bad.. less that 50 people most nights when it used to be so much busier. But apparently there's no problem.. Even now at 5ish pm mountain time there's 71 and mostly guests.
Still to this day at 5pish Aussie time 😊 you get 75 and 60 are guests who flood the room

Status
Not open for further replies.