Gypsy rose

And this is why you don't abuse your kids.

I’ve literally just been reading this on wiki after an article appeared on the book of face.
Possible hate but I do think she should’ve been jailed; same with the boyfriend.

I’m really borderline jail/free there are far too many facts that balance.

I come back to this because this has intrigued me

Ugh torn

I think the sentence was harsh.
They don't consider the years of abuse from her mother.
Being stuck to a wheelchair for years and years.

Convinced that she is very ill and sick.
Her mother deserved it.

the whole thing is so strange. of course she wanted to be free of her mother. her mother lied about her age, health and mental state not only to keep her near but to also get all the state/community help the mom could. for me im stuck between was her mom actually that mentally ill or did she know and she turned into the ultimate state help grifter because she was addicted to the free stuff and fame.

Godejohn (the bf) still thinks he and gypsy are together . where gypsy has moved on (woken up?) i understand how she got out early. doesnt excuse the fact that she had a hand in it with planning.

theres so many docu-series on this. the one that i always seem to catch is the snapped: killer couples one.

I'm so conflicted with this. I agree that what her mom did was awful. But what Gypsie did was premeditated murder. She planned it out, and then lied to the police at first that she has nothing to do with the murder. She should still be in jail, imo.